November 2011 Moms

okay ladies...

Kohan's going to be a big brother, we all pretty well know this! today I had my a/s, he's getting a little brother... I was/am shocked, because I swore he was a girl, lol. anyhow, just wanted to share the latest news about LO2 Smile

also, that photographer I was complaining about earlier this week, yeah... she just sent our CD out today. we'll be lucky to get it by Monday Indifferent

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: okay ladies...

• Congrats on the little boy!  I thought I was having a girl at first too with this pregnancy since it was so different from DS, but turns out I was wrong.  

Sucks about the photos though.  Hopefully you will get them before Christmas.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats on another boy! I can't believe that some of you girls are already about to have your next LO's.

Stinks about the pictures.

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats!!!  I could have sworn DD was going to be another boy.  Once we had DS I just imagined having all boys

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was also convinced that this baby was a girl.. I have no idea why but I was.

Another boy for us too! Think how much fun they will have growing up with a brother so close!

• Congrats to all those who are expecting again!! So exciting! :)
  • Thanks all... we got the pictures of DS on Saturday! Printed a few and gave some to my inlaws... they invited us over last night and got ditched by all of DH's family today. We got told lies from then and one of my sister inlaws about what was happening for Christmas. So tired emotionally because of everything... Christmas with DH, Kohan and my Mom was nice and quiet. We just watched "Dark Knight Rises"... hope you all had a good Christmas.
  • Boys are so much fun! Yay! ^ That stinks about Christmas!!
    12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"