1st Trimester

Nausea

I know this has def been posted, but I could not find any previous ones (my search function does not work).  What do you ladies do for nausea?  I cant seem to shake it.  I am mostly dry heaving and feel like I am going to puke any minute all the time.  I am sick of ginger ale and saltines!  Any other remedies?  Should I call my doc and see if there is something they can give me?  Thanks!
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nausea

• my MIL says to eat a saltine before picking your head up off the pillow
  • Try some sea bands... they worked for me...

Also lemon drops...

Rylee - 3.28.08
    Malakai - 8.3.09
    Ezra - 12.1.11 ASD
  • Loading the player...
  • What about Tums?  I meant to ask if that helps nausea??
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine has been really bad too for about a week. What I have found is you have to  EAT. The more I eat now the better I feel. And you need protien not just carbs and also sugar. Sour patch kids etc. My doctor said at this point eat whatever you can keep down. Soup has also worked and fruit juice, just remember to eat...

Hope it helps girl.

• I keep saltines by the bed and have 2 or 3 before getting up the the morning.  I also keep some jolly ranchers handy....they seem to work for the most part when it starts to hit.  Good luck feeling better!!
  • if you are severe there is Zofran or you can try taking Vitamin B6.  I take 50gm 2x/day and also have been wearing sea bands for 2.5 weeks.  Eat small meals often, but that won't rid you of fhe nausea, just will help make it feel a little better.  It is rough.  I'm having a bad day today after about 6 good days of feeling fine and it stinks!  I was supposed to ride my horse and go to dinner with a friend and had to cancel both:-(  Good luck, most of us are in the same boat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This may not work for you but I keep a bag of dried pineapple with me and eat one whenever I feel the nausea coming on. It seems to help.
  • I myself just started to get sick... Not sure how far along I am...anyways I found that eating small meals every 4 hours has helped me the past couple of days. Also if I wake up in the middle of the night (to go the bathroom) I try to eat some light carbs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"