November 2012 Moms

fffc

Did I miss it? Or has the thread not been started yet?

My fffc: I ate half a bag of fun size twix for dinner last night.
daughter born June 2011 via C-Section, son born November 2012 via VBAC

Re: fffc

• L wanted to be held ALL day while he was sleeping, so needless to say he didn't sleep much since every time I tried laying him down he woke right up.  I am going to a friend's birthday party tonight so DH is solo with him.  I kind of hope he has the same kind of night so he understands somewhat what I go through all day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • I don't want to share this christmas with anyone.. I want to stay home with my lil family, just the three of us.. and sit around in our robes for 48 hours.....thats it
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • A was pooping while I was on the couch beside her, eating dinner... I finished my dinner before I changed her. I was starving and it wasn't like it was a long time...
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am currently resenting SO. And am giving him partial silent treatment. Will only talk to him about baby stuff. And I am totally fine with the fact that it is childish.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I secretly hate being dairy free. I know this is what Hallie needs right now...but I just want to eat a flipping cookie without having to bake it up myself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekarkissy09:
    I secretly hate being dairy free. I know this is what Hallie needs right now...but I just want to eat a flipping cookie without having to bake it up myself.

I know how hard this is I had to do it for DS1. He is still allergic to milk and there are quite a few cookies he can have like Oreos, many of those 100 cal packs and some yummy chocolate chip cookies we found at Whole Foods.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was cutting M's nail because she was clawing my chest while BFing and I got her finger. She screamed and then I cried.
    Pregnancy Ticker

photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
  • image143BabyCakes:
    I am currently resenting SO. And am giving him partial silent treatment. Will only talk to him about baby stuff. And I am totally fine with the fact that it is childish.

I am really dealing with the same thing. And I know I could handle it differently but right now, I just don't have it in me.
  • (i know im late - shame on me) 

sometimes i let ds cry until dh gets up with him - even though i dont work and dh works 2 jobs ... and has to be up at 530am to get to the first one on time. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• My son peed all over himself and me. He was sleeping so well I just pretended I didn't notice. So we both laid there covered in pee until he woke up 30 minutes later.
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"