September 2011 Moms

~It Just Feels Good~

Great idea for a Random Act of Kindness  :-)

"This is a random act of kindness...Your _____ is ons me. Enjoy Your Day"!

Great idea!!

Did you surprise anyone with your kindness today?

P.S.

_____ is because I have bad eyes and cannot read the caption! Feel free to fill it in for me!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: ~It Just Feels Good~

• We took cookies to our neighbors today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Today was really special.

I took Bo to pick a name off of the giving tree at the mall; he picked the very bottom card which happened to be a 2 year old named Jesus! After reading Jesus' wish list Bo and I went to the Gap and purchased a sweater and pair of boots! We then went and found a large Tonka Truck and package of diapers for this sweet baby!

I do not know what it was...it was a very special time for Bo and I to work together as a team and help someone that is around his same age. Very-very cool.

P.S.

Is Jesus a *big* kid if he is 2 and wearing size 3T, 8 shoes, and size 6 diaper?

OH! we also bought the perspon behind us at Starbucks their coffee! I wonder if we started a chain reaction???  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I donated to the salvation army bell ringer
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebecasmeca:

Today was really special.

Is Jesus a *big* kid if he is 2 and wearing size 3T, 8 shoes, and size 6 diaper?

Based on size 3T I would say no, but shoes and diapers I would say yes. Sounds like he might be kinda of short and stout.

DD wears a size 8 shoe and she's almost 4!  

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I saw an awesome act of kindness today. A customer bought the bell ringer a cup of soup. I think that was such a good idea.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It says your SNACK is on me. And that's such a good idea!

M and I went shopping at a couple places today, but didnt have the opportunity to do anything. Nobody was ever behind us in a line or anything. Nobody was in the drive thru at Starbucks either. My friend posted something on fb today about being in Giant Eagle with her little girl.. She's one also. And some lady gave her a toys r us gift card. My friend proceeded to pay for the elderly mans groceries that was behind her. I guess he wasn't so thankful though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"