3rd Trimester

STMs-baby bath tub question

I was talking to someone about their baby today and they said that many times when they would bathe their baby it would poop in the bath tub... Is this common??

Re: STMs-baby bath tub question

• Some babies do, some babies dont.  But like PP said, you get pretty good at figuring out when its goign to happen so you can pull them out of the tub.  DD is over 2 years old and it's only ever happened once, and never as an infant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It happened a couple of times.  Good times.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DS has never pooped in the bath, my nephew has a few times, I think that it varies from baby to baby. 

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
    BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
    BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
    BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
    Our little man is getting bigger every day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It happened once in the infant tub. He's done it twice in the past two months!

• DD has never done that

BFP 11/09 - DD 7/10 - BFP 8/11 - M/C 9/11 - BFP 6/12 - DD - 2/13

• DD never pooped in the tub. However, she did poop in the towel when we took her out of the tub. This resulted in one of those fun newborn poops where they poop for 10 minutes straight, all over everything. Including themselves. Fun times.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Its happened but DD used to urinate more than poop. Inevitably she'd poop right after her bath though. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Never happened here, and then DD was poop potty trained at 6m so she only went on the toilet.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • It only happened once with my DS.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DS never did.
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • My DD has never pooped in water -- in the bath, in the pool, or anywhere.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I never had it happen with DS but every baby is different!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS has never pooped in the tub. ::knocks on wood::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Never has happened with DD.  She is pretty much on a regular schedule with her poops.  However, she pretty much pee's in the tub every night...
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • As an infant, she never did it. As a toddler, it happened a couple of times-sharts.
  • DD has a very regular poop schedule, she poops after breakfast, and she always takes a bath a night, so it has never happened.  And now she hides when she poops, so I doubt it will happen now.  

My friend's daughter has done it several times though.  

• My kids are 3.5 and 1.5.  Neither one of them (knock on wood) have ever pooped in the tub.  hope I didn't just jinx it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • YES!  Our son pooped everytime I would bath him, our daughter never did.  We eventually got a bathtub we could throw in the wash b/c of it.  This time around we got a blooming bath so we can wash it if that happens again with this baby. 

Pregnancy Ticker image image image
  • My first one pooped in the bathtub the first time I gave her a bath....she also pooped on the floor the first time I took her to the doctor's office, it shocked the doctor when the doctor was holding her...it was pretty funny!
  • It never happened with DS #1 until he was almost 2 years old...and then it's happened two nights in a row this week. Not fun.

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"