High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Bed resters, what's the high point of your Friday?

What's awesome today? Enjoying the "end of the world"? The only zombie I've seen was me in the mirror. 

GTKY: If you're doing any holiday shopping, do you have it all done? How did you get it done on bed rest?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Bed resters, what's the high point of your Friday?

• Options

High point: One of my co-workers brought me lunch today and visited with me.  It was so nice to talk about office gossip and just chat with someone who is not my DH! :)

GTKY: Yes, all done.  Mostly online shopping with DH picking up a few things here and there as needed.

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options
    High point: Just scored 65 cloth diapers, 70 liners, a pail liner, 2 wet bags, detergent, diaper sprayer, crib mattress, diaper cream, wipes and hangers for 400!

GTKY: We opted out of all drawings and are only buying for parents and nieces. We decided to save this year :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

High point: My doctor's appointment. At least this darn bedrest is doing something: membranes are no longer bulging and I've gained a little length on my cervix! 

GTKY: Since we're no longer going back home for Christmas due to threatened preterm labor, our family has decided to celebrate Christmas in March when we're able to visit. So there's no pressure to finish up my shopping until then.

• Options

High point: I got to go to a Christmas party for a youth group I run. I was confined to the couch, but it was still nice. 

GTKY: I did it all online through amazon. And yet I STILL did it last minute. lol 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"