October 2012 Moms

1st Day

Today is my first day at my new job. Everyone seems really nice but I so wish I could be a SAHM or at least only part time. I miss my little man! Apparently my boobs do too. I am pumping now and am up to 8oz in 5 minutes!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 1st Day

• You will be okay. Make sure you have a pic of your LO in your workspace. It really helped me. 
  • Great googly moogly! I'm insanely jealous of your milk producing capabilities!! Hang in there though, the days get better, promise. I'm finishing week two of being at work and miss my little chunk, but I'm happy I get to see him soon! :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm going back on 10 days. I'm ready to cry already. I have a digital frame for work, so I'm planning on putting every single picture I've taken on there and starting at it all day long. Ooh, wait... I guess I should work some too.

I hope your day goes by fast!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's SO hard at first - it really is.  It will get better though as the days go by.  Going back to work has reminded me to not take anytime with LOs for granted.  Just remember too that time spent with baby is quality over quantity.  Good luck!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I went back on Monday.  It does get a bit easier day by day. 

I am also insanely jealous of your milk output.  I am STOKED when I pump 5 oz. and that using both breasts.

BabyFruit Ticker

imageimage 

BFP 1/24/2012 - DS Born 9/22/2012 (11 days early!)
    BFP 2/15/2014 - CP 2/19/2014
    BFP 11/4/2014 - Due 7/14/2015
  • imageskennedy521:
    Great googly moogly! I'm insanely jealous of your milk producing capabilities!! Hang in there though, the days get better, promise. I'm finishing week two of being at work and miss my little chunk, but I'm happy I get to see him soon! :nbsp;

This. Ummm teach me your ways!!! Super jeally over here.
  • imagemeganole25:
    Go you! How did your move go? How are you liking OTown?

It was insane with LO. Someone had to be on baby duty like the wgole time. We moved back to the area we were from just North of Orl, so that is nice. I am working in Orlando though so we will see how I4 is on a normal day; it was not bad today.

• imagejlr1988:
    imageskennedy521:
    Great googly moogly! I'm insanely jealous of your milk producing capabilities!! Hang in there though, the days get better, promise. I'm finishing week two of being at work and miss my little chunk, but I'm happy I get to see him soon! :nbsp;

This. Ummm teach me your ways!!! Super jeally over here.

I use a Medala double pump. I will pump again soon, not sure if I will have the same results.

• Congrats on the new job and the bucket load of milk! I wish I could be a SAHM too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"