December 2010 Moms
Options

Finally settled and 0-1-2

So, after the harrowing 6.5 hour car ride with a toddler and a drugged cat that busted free of his carrier, 6 days sleeping on an air mattress in the living room of our new house so that aforementioned cat didn't believe he was abandoned (DD stayed with the IL), and having my mom throw a hissy fit because I dared ask her that perhaps instead of us doing our Christmas plans on the 25, it would work better if we did it on the 24, we finally have our stuff and the internet, so life should normalize right?

In the midst of my feud with my mom, she threw DD a birthday party which was a lot of fun.  DD is convinced that Ohio is a land of cake and parties.  We did FIL's retirement party on the 13th, her party on the 16th, and now with xmas coming... that's a lot of cake.

Here's her 0-1-2.  I can't believe how big all these LOs are.

image  image
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Re: Finally settled and 0-1-2

• Options
    I love it! Glad you are more settled in now...remind me, where did you move from?  How do you like Ohio so far?
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options

I moved from middle of nowhere Missouri to DH and I's hometown.  It has been great for the most part.  We just need to get used to being this close to our parents.

It's a little overwhelming to have so much choice again.  We're used to either getting our groceries at Schnucks or WalMart.  Now we have 4 Krogers alone that are closer to our house than either place in Missouri.

image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love the idea that Ohio is a land of cake.  Glad you're setting in okay.

And your DD is super cute in those pictures.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options
    What a cutie :) and yummmm cake!
  • Options
    She's adorable! I'm so glad you're settled.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    Welcome to Ohio!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    What a cute birthday girl!  Ooooo If she thinks Ohio is the land of cake can I make Indiana the land of pie?   I really want some pie  Yes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"