Michigan Babies

Good OB Muskegon Area

LeighaGLeighaG member
edited July 2021 in Michigan Babies
Since there is no board for my town figured I'd post here.  I'm looking for an OB in the Muskegon area (just west of GR for those who don't know where it's at).  Any suggestions?  I'd like a woman dr.  so if you know of any or know where I can find some good reviews/referrals please let me know.  Thanks!
BFP 11/2012: EDD 7/19/2013: MC 12/17/12
imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Good OB Muskegon Area

• checking sig
    BFP 11/2012: EDD 7/19/2013: MC 12/17/12
    imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I know it's been awhile since you asked, but I thought it's possible you still haven't found an OB. Christina Vandermark at The Lakes OB/GYN is a great doctor, and that group of doctors in general is a safe bet. I was an OB nurse briefly at Hackley, so I got to know most of the docs in the area.
    TTC#2 for 13 months - 5th round of clomid did it! BFP 10/2/12 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've heard really good things about Dr. Karissa Tryska at OBGYN Associates of West Michigan.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• This will be my 2nd pregnancy with Dr. Tryska at OBGYN Associates of W.M. and I absolutely love having her! She's so loving and attentive and even delivered my first child when she wasn't even on call. She is known to often deliver her patients babies no matter if its her night on call or not. The whole office is amazing from the front desk to the ultrasound tech :). Carrie (Ultrasound tech) even took the time to explain to my 4 year old where the arms were, and legs, and showed her everything so she understood it as well!
  • Dr. Tabitha Barber in Grand Haven at North Ottawa Woman's Health is fabulous! There are 2 other female OBs in that office too that I am not super familiar with but I am sure they would be great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"