April 2013 Moms

Saying goodbye ***loss mentioned***

Ladies, I just wanted to say goodbye.  You all have been so much fun to get to know through this forum.  I really wish I could still be in this group and that I still had my sweet boys, but that was not God's plan.  I posted the whole story here:
https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/70766347/ShowThread.aspx#70766347

I hope that none of you has to go through what I did.  Please if you ever feel like something is not right make sure that your doctor does everything they can to be sure that everything is ok.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage

Re: Saying goodbye ***loss mentioned***

• I am very sorry for your loss of your son's. 
  • What?  No!  I'm so sorry.  I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling, and I won't presume to tell you how to feel or put a time frame on your grief.  I only want you to remember that you must take care of yourself.  Eat, sleep, cry if you need to, embrace the company of others or be alone when you need to.  Thoughts and prayers to you.

// I love you too. //

• Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for you loss. You will definitely be in my prayers!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I can't fathom what you are going through but I'm here for you if you need to talk. I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet boys.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I am so very sorry for your loss.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your losses. 
    imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby boys! My heart breaks for you! Please know I will be praying for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry, I am praying for your heart. 
  • So so sorry... :
    For with God, all things are possible!!

BabyName Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby boys :'( my heart goes out to you and your family and you are in my thoughts and prayers :'(

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary image image
  • I am so so sorry for your loss. This breaks my heart. Thoughts and prayers for your family! :(
    photo d09ff0b8-8137-4e1c-ae47-58c3ef11d6b5_zpsdf895214.jpg
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet boys. 
  • I am so sorry for your loss.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
    You fill me!!! Z! My BFP Chart
  • I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boys. I love their names. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I am so deeply sorry for your losses. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. So many hugs to you, hun. 

• I am so Sorry for your loss, and you are in my prayers!
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • I truly cannot imagine the way you are feeling.  Lots of thoughts and prayers headed your way..
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so very sorry that you lost your sweet boys.  You're in my thoughts and prayers.
    One of my best friends ("B") offered to be our surrogate, and we're now expecting a baby in April 2013 after two cycles of natural IUI at the Jones Institute. For medical reasons, we are not biologically related to our unborn child. Yes, I guess that makes this a "planned adoption."

Waiting for our Miracle Baby, Carly Marie, Due April 24, 2013!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm so so sorry for your losses. I can only imagine what pain you must be in right now. Sending you and YH thoughts and prayers for peace in this difficult time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am very sorry for your loss. 
  • I am so sorry for the loss of your boys. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I am so sorry that you and your family had to go through this and for your incredibly painful loss- ((hugs))
  • I am so sorry for your loss.

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• I am so sorry for your loss.  My heart is broken for you and your family.  I'll be thinking of you during this time.

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I just wish I had the words to make it all better.

::hugs:: 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers, and I'm hoping that you remain strong!

• I am so, so sorry for your loss. Please know you and your sons are in my prayers.
    Married July 3, 2009 | Furbaby Trevor July 15, 2009 | Furbaby Darcy May 15, 2010 | BFP August 14, 2012 | DD April 18, 2013
  • I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care of yourself during this difficult time.

• I can't say anything that hasn't been said already. I am so sorry :'(  I cried after reading your story... don't be afraid to take the time you need to grieve and heal; everyone copes differently and that is a very hard thing to deal with. thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this loss.  I hope you are able to find support in those around you.  My thoughts and prayers go out for you and your family.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so deeply sorry for you loss.  I hope that you and your husband can find peace and comfort in this time.
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh sweet heart, I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss of Elliot and Ryland. 
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• I am so very sorry for your loss. Words cannot express. I wish I had those words that would make you feel better, but I dont. I do know that your two little boys def knew how much you loved them and knew you were their mommy. Sending you and your family my thoughts and prayers. I will be thinking of you and your family!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • My heart is truly broken for your losses and I am very sorry to hear. T&Ps for you and your family during this ver difficult time. (((((HUGS)))))))
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • My heart is breaking for you & your family.  Sitting here crying while reading your story.  Please know that we all are thinking and praying for you.
  • I am so very, very sorry for the loss of your sons.  I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling right now.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Have faith in knowing that God is now taking care of your boys.  Grieve as needed and don't let anyone keep you from healing the way you need to heal.  God Bless!
  • My heart is hurting for you.. I'm am so deeply sorry.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I already posted on your original post, but I wanted to tell you again that I am praying hard for you. My heart is broken for you today. I am so sorry that you are going through this horribly difficult time. I can't even imagine how painful this is for you. I'm so sorry for you and your family. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"