August 2011 Moms

Let's see your Christmas tree :-)

I Love Christmas trees. Post a picture of yours.

Here is ours :-D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Let's see your Christmas tree :-)

• holy moly presents!! Where is the tree?, haha, I see it now, it looks nice :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagecountrywed:
    holy moly presents!! Where is the tree?, haha, I see it now, it looks nice :

I thought the same thing! And then I thought, " how do you keep LO out of all that tissue!?!"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBabyQuizzle:
    imagecountrywed:
    holy moly presents!! Where is the tree?, haha, I see it now, it looks nice :

I thought the same thing! And then I thought, " how do you keep LO out of all that tissue!?!"

Ditto!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lol thanks ladies ;-) actually Logan just looks at the pictures on the presents. Every now and then he will grab a gift but other than that he is busy making a mess with his toys. Man I was really hoping to see people's Christmas trees. We decorate ours with just photos from every Christmas and clear lights oh and hand made ornaments.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I finally started wrapping gifts last night and put them under the tree.  I still have some to go thought :(.  I will try to remember to take a picture when if is all done and loaded with presents late tonight.  No garuntees though as I can't find my extra camera battery and charger. 

I love the past pictures idea!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Whoa, amazing!  I can't believe L doesn't dig right into those bags and start helping himself, hahaha!

DH and I are decorating our tree tonight.  It's set up with lights on it, just no ornaments.  We got it last weekend, but then we've been sick all week, so no time to decorate yet.  I'll try to post a pic when we finish!  We love our tree, we do a mix of funny and sentimental ornaments, so decorating is always a blast. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"