2nd Trimester
Options

CONSTANTLY exhausted!!!!

I'm 14 weeks into my second pregnancy. I remember being exhausted with my first, but as far as I remember, it was only during my first trimester! Plus, I work full time. I can barely make it to 8:00pm!  I daydream that I'll win the lottery and can stay home and sleep all day :)

Re: CONSTANTLY exhausted!!!!

• Options
    I don't work right now and I have ZERO energy.  Going to the grocery store tires me out to the point I need a nap!  I've never felt like this before.  When is this energy of the 2nd trimester supposed to kick in?  I need it NOW!  I bow down to all who are working bc I don't think I could do it at this point.  All I want to do is sleep.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm with you. I don't know if it's fuzzy memory or what, but I remember pregnancy being so much easier last time. I barely make it past DD's bedtime these days. I've also traded in my lunchtime walks for lunchtime naps. Ugh!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Join the club.  I have good days & bad days.  It doesn't help that DS doesn't consistently STTN either.  By the time we make dinner, clean up, play a bit with DS, bath time, story time, bed time, then get everything ready for the next day (lunches, etc) I sit on the couch for like 20 min & I'm done.  I used to drink an afternoon coffee to help but now that I'm pg I've cut that out...

I'm so glad I only work Mon-Thurs & Friday I slack off at home with DS..  It's very tiring...  I just hope after I have this baby I'll get more energy back!

• Options
    you and me both. i could fall asleep after dinner if my toddler would let me. ;)

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • Options
    I am also constantly exhausted. In addition to working full time and having a 5 year old to deal with, I am also suffering from pregnancy insomnia (I can only sleep like 4 hours a night). I feel like I am walking around in a fog most days.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Same here too! I can barely function I am so tired, then add a rambunctious 2.5yr old and I'm wiped OUT by dinnertime.
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie Third Birthday tickers "You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the one person you can't live without."
  • Options
    The lottery would be really nice! I am still tired too at 17 weeks, they say it goes away in the 2nd tri so far not the case for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I can barely make it to 5:00 pm!!! Yikes, hope it gets better ASAP!

• Options
    I have no energy whatsoever!
    The first trimester I was tired too and then it kind of went away a few weeks into the 2nd trimester, I felt pretty good. But within the last 2 weeks especially, I'm so tired all. the. time. It feels like such an accomplishment to do a couple loads of laundry & clean up after dinner, let alone actually work.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to being pregnant with a toddler at home :)
  • Options

imagehomebird:
    you and me both. i could fall asleep after dinner if my toddler would let me. ;)

this exactly!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"