June 2013 Moms

Another DD!?!?!?!

You have GOT to be kidding me.
www.thefamilyragan. blogspot.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Another DD!?!?!?!

• What did I miss now?
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • NOOOOOOOO I was about to add my cute troll picture :( boo well here for this thread...

I think of these freaky little creatures every time I read the word troll on here... it's unavoidable. 

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Ahh, that's why my reply got an error message. Jeez.

ETA: In case you're still reading, what I was going to say was super nice and understanding and hopefully helpful. Too bad. 

griffin
  • Nope! Same person too! She is not making this easy on herself at all.
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imageclizh:

NOOOOOOOO I was about to add my cute troll picture :( boo well here for this thread...

Pretty much my thoughts too ...

I like your pretty troll pic clizh :-) 

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • My mother wouldn't let us have troll dolls as kids because she said they were evil... I just wanted to rub the belly and make a wish!!!

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• You missed this:

"Has anybody ever gotten a gender ultrasound done at a private company before? I am 12 weeks, 6 days and at my nuchal ultrasound on Tuesday they told me that they thought maybe it was a girl but they weren't positive. My next ultrasound is the anamoly ultrasound scheduled for January 31but I don't know if I can wait that long. We have a 22 month old boy and are hoping for a girl and I'm too excited now to wait. "

And we're bullies. Apparently. 

www.thefamilyragan. blogspot.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageclizh:

NOOOOOOOO I was about to add my cute troll picture :( boo well here for this thread...

I love this pic.  That is all the insight I think I have today, sadly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow. For the OP of the DD: scroll down and look at other posts. You don't even have to go to a different page!!! Your question will be answered: if you really care about the answer and not just about whining about the responses you get. (for what it's worth...I think you belong in July 2013).

Me and Zech

• imageCynthiaC1213:
    Ahh, that's why my reply got an error message. Jeez.

Ohhhh that explains it... sigh

• imageSouthSideDrea:

Ladybug, this is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about when I said if you keep acting like a dickwad people will keep treating you like a dickwad. Dirty Deleting when you don't like what people have to say is acting like a dickwad.

I love the word dickwad. And I hated that I responded to that one only to get an error message. 

photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
  • imageflerlgirl:
    My mother wouldn't let us have troll dolls as kids because she said they were evil... I just wanted to rub the belly and make a wish!!!

oh my god I just laughed so loud when I read this that it scared M

• imageCCR630:

You missed this:

"Has anybody ever gotten a gender ultrasound done at a private company before? I am 12 weeks, 6 days and at my nuchal ultrasound on Tuesday they told me that they thought maybe it was a girl but they weren't positive. My next ultrasound is the anamoly ultrasound scheduled for January 31but I don't know if I can wait that long. We have a 22 month old boy and are hoping for a girl and I'm too excited now to wait. "

Priceless! LOL.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • imageCCR630:

You missed this:

Wow. She really is making a name for herself isn't she 

image image

• imageKacyChicago:
    imageSouthSideDrea:

Ladybug, this is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about when I said if you keep acting like a dickwad people will keep treating you like a dickwad. Dirty Deleting when you don't like what people have to say is acting like a dickwad.

I love the word dickwad. And I hated that I responded to that one only to get an error message. 

Seriously. And part of my reply was commending Drea for her inspiring usage of the word d1ck. 

griffin
  • imageclizh:

imageflerlgirl:
    My mother wouldn't let us have troll dolls as kids because she said they were evil... I just wanted to rub the belly and make a wish!!!

Glad I could help you scare your kid! :)

• WTF?  I actually get some work done for an hour and then I miss the drama?! 

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

• I wonder if she messaged "the moderator" on this one too. Mean, mean girls we are on this board (she has no idea exactly how awesome we are, especially in comparison to some of the others).  

BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imagerockinwife:
    imageclizh:

I love this pic.  That is all the insight I think I have today, sadly.

Hahaha I'm glad everyone likes the trolls... you inspired them rockinwife... and madam police officer's DD error-ed them... but they can never die!

• imagecourty625:

I wonder if she messaged "the moderator" on this one too. Mean, mean girls we are on this board (she has no idea exactly how awesome we are, especially in comparison to some of the others).  

She said she did but Idk how serious she was. She probably messaged one of us by mistake.  

• imagecourty625:

I wonder if she messaged "the moderator" on this one too. Mean, mean girls we are on this board (she has no idea exactly how awesome we are, especially in comparison to some of the others).  

Not yet. Wink

I told her to chill and just get to know the board a bit before she attempts to jump in again.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Noooo! Why do I have to work? I miss the dramaz. Save some for tomorrow while I'm off so I can keep up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageflerlgirl:
    imageclizh:

imageflerlgirl:

Glad I could help you scare your kid! :)

Yes 

• Isn't there some kind of minimum requirement for logic and judgment before you can work in law enforcement?

Or, trollery. That too.

• imageGraceInCA:

Isn't there some kind of minimum requirement for logic and judgment before you can work in law enforcement?

Or, trollery. That too.

I really like the word "trollery." Has a nice ring to it.   

• imageGraceInCA:

Isn't there some kind of minimum requirement for logic and judgment before you can work in law enforcement?

Or, trollery. That too.

I really miss the two day wait peiord TN/TB used to have.

CJ 05/29/2013

• I appreciate any form of drama to distract me from my own mess right now. And I loved my troll dolls growing up to...so this thread is a win win.
  • Also, one wonders what happened with the WTE FB group that imploded that makes her so eager to join another.  Anyone post on both boards?
  • Aw man I miss all the good stuff!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageBacon+lettuce+tomato:
    imageGraceInCA:

Or, trollery. That too.

Oh no, I believe she joined in 2010, right ... She just never posted until now. I don't think a wait period would have kept her away. 

Also, she's deleting all of her posts on the other thread, so we can just pretend she was never here.

photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
  • imageTiffy725:
    Aw man I miss all the good stuff!

Me to Crying oh and my son has a troll doll that my brother gave him (since I hate them)  and he loves it. Which completely blows my mind considering he is afraid of Santa Clause to me the troll is way more freaky.

• imageEthansmommy18:

my son has a troll doll that my brother gave him (since I hate them)  and he loves it. Which completely blows my mind considering he is afraid of Santa Clause to me the troll is way more freaky.

YES! They are WAY Creepy. I had one when I was little and hated it. I had nightmares about them coming into my bed and eating my toes =/

Me and Zech

• imageEthansmommy18:

imageTiffy725:

Me to Crying oh and my son has a troll doll that my brother gave him (since I hate them)  and he loves it. Which completely blows my mind considering he is afraid of Santa Clause to me the troll is way more freaky.

bahahahaha I don't know Ethansmommy... big creepy old guy in a red suit who want skids to sit on his lap vs a naked plastic doll with a sparkly belly button?? I think, out of the two evils, I'd have to go with the troll doll too lol

• imageKacyChicago:
    imageBacon+lettuce+tomato:
    imageGraceInCA:

Or, trollery. That too.

Oh no, I believe she joined in 2010, right ... She just never posted until now. I don't think a wait period would have kept her away. 

Also, she's deleting all of her posts on the other thread, so we can just pretend she was never here.

Noooooooooooo I had some good stuff in that one too :( what a #/ 

• imagesingahappysong:
    imageEthansmommy18:

my son has a troll doll that my brother gave him (since I hate them)  and he loves it. Which completely blows my mind considering he is afraid of Santa Clause to me the troll is way more freaky.

YES! They are WAY Creepy. I had one when I was little and hated it. I had nightmares about them coming into my bed and eating my toes =/

Dying!!!

• imageKacyChicago:
    imageBacon+lettuce+tomato:
    imageGraceInCA:

Or, trollery. That too.

Not just for her. I mean in general. It makes trolls and ban-dodger come around so much more. Not nearly as fun or good MUD.

CJ 05/29/2013

• I missed the second post, but this lass is going to be really surprised by some of the snark on the bump if she got all wackadoo over last night's very mild thrashing in response to her fb post. I mean, nqb made a funny, sarcastic comment that in no way should've been taken as offensive. I pointed out that her post was the second time a first time poster wanted to start a fb group and made a comment about creepers on the Internet. Which she also took personally and started the whole, "I'm not a creepy man I'm in law enforcement" thing, only heightening suspicions. Then shea called her an idiot for her assumption that everyone on facebook is honest and legit, and the poor dear lost her head.

Ladybug, this is one of the most tame, smartest, most supporive BMBs on the net. You're bot makin this easy on yourself. You need to relax and stop being an oversensitive tool if you are in fact a real person and not a creepy man.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • imageclizh:
    imageEthansmommy18:

imageTiffy725:

bahahahaha I don't know Ethansmommy... big creepy old guy in a red suit who want skids to sit on his lap vs a naked plastic doll with a sparkly belly button?? I think, out of the two evils, I'd have to go with the troll doll too lol

hahahah Ethan is a funny kid and loves to try and creep me out with the troll he calls " Robo". He will hide him in the laundry basket for me to find lol 

• imageEthansmommy18:
    imageclizh:
    imageEthansmommy18:

imageTiffy725:

hahahah Ethan is a funny kid and loves to try and creep me out with the troll he calls " Robo". He will hide him in the laundry basket for me to find lol 

I love your kid! (Not too be creepy or anything...lol)

• Awww mannnn, ladies now I have the urge to go out and adopt me a troll doll!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"