Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Stress delaying a period...

I know stress can delay ovulation and therefore make a period delayed. But, if I have confirmed ovulation with opk/bbt, can stress during the 2ww make the period delayed or even skip it all together? That seems like a stupid question but I've been beyond stressed the past week, so much so that I don't think we're going to keep ttc....so I'm wondering if my period may be late because of it (It's not yet, but I am usually spotting already). Just thinking ahead and if its possible.

thanks

Our Novel of TTC:

*Male Factor (low count and low motility), High Prolactin, and Polycystic Ovaries (March 2013)
*Recurrent Miscarriage testing also revealed high anti-phospholipids & single MTHFR mutation. (Feb 2014) 

*IVF (07/2013): BFP-Natural Miscarriage @ 5 weeks* <3 Madison Riley <3
*FET #1 (10/2013): BFN
*FET #2 (12/2013)- BFP-Missed Miscarriage at 8 weeks <3 Kyle Andrew <3
*Chromosomes and Karotyping tests were both normal.We lost a healthy baby boy :(
*FET #3 (04/2014) was cancelled after finding Chronic Endometritis
*Miraculous BFP July 2014!! (I was taking baby aspirin and Cabergoline to stay regulated while "taking a break from TTC" and waiting to consult with a reproductive immunologist!!!) 

Our healthy baby girl was born 03/10/15 thanks to daily Lovenox injections and baby aspirin. There are no words for how grateful I am for our rainbow baby. <3

Re: Stress delaying a period...

• Options
    Usually your LP is pretty consistent (+/- a day).  Have you taken a HPT yet?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageargonne:
    Usually your LP is pretty consistent (+/- a day).  Have you taken a HPT yet?
    Yeah I think it's ranged from 13-15. I'm only on day 11, so I'm definitely not late. I'm just so stressed that I'm thinking ahead. lol

Took a cheapie on day 9 and it was BFN...haven't tested since.

Our Novel of TTC:

*Male Factor (low count and low motility), High Prolactin, and Polycystic Ovaries (March 2013)
    *Recurrent Miscarriage testing also revealed high anti-phospholipids & single MTHFR mutation. (Feb 2014) 

*Chromosomes and Karotyping tests were both normal.We lost a healthy baby boy :(
    *Miraculous BFP July 2014!! (I was taking baby aspirin and Cabergoline to stay regulated while "taking a break from TTC" and waiting to consult with a reproductive immunologist!!!) 

Our healthy baby girl was born 03/10/15 thanks to daily Lovenox injections and baby aspirin. There are no words for how grateful I am for our rainbow baby. <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGhostMonkey:

Are you asking if stress will prevent your progesterone levels from dropping and your period starting?

No, it will not.

Yes-thats exactly my question. Thank you!
    Our Novel of TTC:

• Options
    And I thought I had long cycles!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"