March 2013 Moms

I hour test results time table??

I had my 1 hour test on Friday and have not heard back.  I'm too scared to call about results. I  guess I'll just live in denial.  How long did it take you ladies to get your results from your 1 hour ?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I hour test results time table??

• LOL I'm the queen of living in denial! I had mine last Weds. and still havent heard anything. Guess I'll find out today at my appt! GL to you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got my results in 24 hours.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I got my results the following morning.  Hope your results are good! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine said no news is good news as well...they called the next morning, results were negative but they were calling to tell me I was anemic and needed to take iron. 

Seems like they would have called by now but worth calling to check just in case. Scary indeed but if there's something you need to be doing to make sure LO is healthy, it's worth it...good luck :) 

• I was told they'd know the next day at the earliest, 2 days at the latest.  When I spoke to the office the same day about it, they said I wouldn't get a call if everything was normal.

The next morning I got a call - so of course I freaked out - but everything was perfectly normal. :)

At this point, I'd probably call just to ease your nerves.  No news is usually good news. :) 

~Married 7.10.09~
    TTC #1 Since 3.9.10
    Dx PCOS 8.30.10
    3 failed IUI cycles Feb 11 to April 11, IVF #1 cycle start 6-18-12, ER 7-3-12 (10 retrieved, 8 attempted fertilization, 7 growing), ET 7-8-12 - 2-2ab transferred. Success! Due 3-26-13
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would call and check. I would assume that you had good results and that is why they haven't called, but I always like to know the numbers. The nurse called me within a few hours to let me know my results.

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

• It depends on whether your OB does the bloodwork onsite or has to send to a lab. Mine does the latter so its a 3 day wait for me. They also said they would not call me if it was normal. Hate waiting...... aargh.

OP, I'd just call and check, so you can get an answer.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Took the test last tuesday, and found out the results yesterday.  I think they only call if there is a concern.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • just got the call.  Sugar was 152 and now I have to go back in for the 3 hour test 3 days after Christmas.  I guess no splurging for me :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I took my test on Tuesday & they called today...I passed :)

Hope you get good results!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageLarscobra04:
    just got the call.  Sugar was 152 and now I have to go back in for the 3 hour test 3 days after Christmas.  I guess no splurging for me :(

Oops, just saw this...sorry, that stinks! :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had my 1 hour this morning. My OB said I would hear from her tomorrow but only if the results were "bad." Fingers crossed that she doesn't call. I do not want to have to do the 3 hour.
  • imagemilkergirl1:
    My dr said no news is good news.  If the results were high, they said the call would come 1-2 days after the test. 

Just had mine this afternoon and have been wondering when I might hear back.   But this makes perfect sense.  I'll wait for them to call, and if they don't, will assume all is well.    

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"