Parenting after a Loss

She did it!

DD slept in her crib last night. Well at least I hope she slept. I slept on the floor. When she finally fussed enough to wake me up at 330 this morning she had managed to wiggle her swaddle up to the top of her head. I'm hoping that means she didn't spend most of the night fighting it. So she slept from 9:30 till 3:30, ate back to sleep around 4 till almost 7. We'll see how it goes tonight
Logan Gregory born sleeping 9/29/2011 @ 40wks 2days Forever in our hearts Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Congrats to Heatherhah! Baby girl has finally arrived!Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Congrats to my Labor Buddy SouthernBellaKS

Re: She did it!

• Congrats!!!! Now can she teach my LO one to sleep that long? Charlie has been pretty much in her crib since day one but only sleeps about 3 and a half to 4 hour stretches LOL
    We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Whoo hoo!  L slep in his crib lastnight too.  He went down about 11 after his bottle, slept till 2:30, went back down after burping and then slept till 6:30. 

DH and I slept so much better without him in the room.  I hope tonight goes well for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Loading the player...
  • imageskye83:
    Congrats!!!! Now can she teach my LO one to sleep that long? Charlie has been pretty much in her crib since day one but only sleeps about 3 and a half to 4 hour stretches LOL

I'm wish she could teach Charlie to sleep better. WE all deserve a little sleep. Since i'm going back to work next week I really wanted to get her in her crib. I knew we all would sleep better if she made the transition. Hopefully last night wasn't a fluke. We shall see.

Logan Gregory born sleeping 9/29/2011 @ 40wks 2days Forever in our hearts Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Congrats to Heatherhah! Baby girl has finally arrived!Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageangielayne926:

Whoo hoo!  L slep in his crib lastnight too.  He went down about 11 after his bottle, slept till 2:30, went back down after burping and then slept till 6:30. 

DH and I slept so much better without him in the room.  I hope tonight goes well for you!

Yay for babies sleeping in their cribs! I slept alot better last night. But that is because I slept on the floor of the nursery. We needed to do the transition because between DH and DD I wasn't sleeping very good. DH snores and DD grunts a lot.

• imagedrvst8:
    imageangielayne926:

Whoo hoo!  L slep in his crib lastnight too.  He went down about 11 after his bottle, slept till 2:30, went back down after burping and then slept till 6:30. 

Yay for babies sleeping in their cribs! I slept alot better last night. But that is because I slept on the floor of the nursery. We needed to do the transition because between DH and DD I wasn't sleeping very good. DH snores and DD grunts a lot.

Ugh! The grunting and snoring for me too. I was afraid that DH was going to wake L up with his snoring.

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Nice!  My LO has that sleep schedule and it is awesome!  She gets up almost everynight at 4am because she wants her paci back but then goes back to sleep until 7am.  She isn't really awake awake at 4am - her cry is very different when she is awake and hungry.

Have you tried a sleep sack?  It prevents them getting it up over their head and I know I sleep better because I don't worry about it like I do when she is napping (or attempting to  nap) with a blanket swaddle.

BFP#1 8/24/11, EDD 5/5/12, D&C 10/24/11 due to missed m/c

BFP #2 2/1/12, EDD 10/11/12.  Baby arrived 10/9/12

BFP #3 5/6/14, EDD 1/14/15

• Good job! Hope she keeps it up.

• Woo hoo! Hope it goes even better tonight.

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"