November 2012 Moms
Options

AW: Looking good

I went to Kohl's with DD after I dropped DS at preschool. The check out girl asked if DD was mine because I looked so good. Woot woot! I'm 5ish pounds fron prepreg weight!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: AW: Looking good

• Options
    Nice! That must've felt good. Only 5 lbs away? That's great! I have about 15 to go
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    That's awesome! Doesn't it feel great?! I'm in the same weight difference range. I swear it's all nursing boob weight. ;-)
    And i'm shaken then i'm still. When your eyes meet mine, i lose simple skills. Like to tell you all i want is now. Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This comment it just to see if my signature is updated now...
    And i'm shaken then i'm still. When your eyes meet mine, i lose simple skills. Like to tell you all i want is now. Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageFieryNutMeg:
    This comment it just to see if my signature is updated now...
    Sorry to be off-topic... but once your siggy updates, any post of yours will have the updated siggy, no need to post again to check for that! And, lots of people seem to be having problems... I've heard saving 5 or 6 times in a row helps...?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"