April 2013 Moms

~~~Wednesday Ticker Change~~~

1. What week/produce are you?

2. Any upcoming appointments or ultrasounds?

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms?

4. GTKY: Do you enjoy being pregnant? If so, why? If not, why not?

Re: ~~~Wednesday Ticker Change~~~

• 1. What week/produce are you? 22 weeks/papaya

2. Any upcoming appointments or ultrasounds? My next OB appt is on January 7th. But I have an elective 3d/4d ultrasound scheduled for Saturday!!!

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Feeling pretty good. I *think* I am feeling baby girl a lot now and that makes me happy. No new symptoms, but my heartburn has picked up.

4. GTKY: Do you enjoy being pregnant? If so, why? If not, why not? Yes and no. I enjoy that I am feeling her and what I will have in April. However, I don't like worrying all the time!

• 1. What week/produce are you? 24 weeks/Papaya. It feels like just yesterday that I was only 8 weeks along and wondering when I would start showing. Lol - now I am most definitely, unmistakeably KU. Big Smile

2. Any upcoming appointments or ultrasounds? Nope. Had one a few weeks ago and everything looks great. Even measuring a few days ahead. Next appointment isn't until January.

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? I'm feeling pretty good. I'm tired all the time again. I guess I only got to enjoy my second tri burst of energy for a cuople short weeks. I'm sad because I thought it would last longer.

4. GTKY: Do you enjoy being pregnant? If so, why? If not, why not? I don't really like being pregnant. It's uncomfortable and sometimes a little creepy to me... But I do enjoy my baby. I love that baby is so active even while I dislike that I'm constantly getting kicked in strange places. I'm grateful for the constant reassurance as uncomfortable as it may be. I'm just ready to have my body back and I really want to meet baby! I'm so in love already which is totally cool and so is DH.

• Loading the player...
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 24 weeks- papaya

2. Any upcoming appointments or ultrasounds? Had my check-up yesterday; everything looked good!

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Feeling fine except for my sciatic. Also, my breakouts are reaching a whole new level of disgusting-ness. 

4. GTKY: Do you enjoy being pregnant? If so, why? If not, why not? I did last time- this time, not so much. I'm bigger in general, more uncomfortable in general, and have a little person to keep up with. Although, I'm trying to enjoy this time as much as possible because I know the complete freaking chaos it is once we introduce a newborn into the mix. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. What week/produce are you? - 26 weeks, lettuce

2. Any upcoming appointments or ultrasounds? - Early January is my next one.  Going in for the oh-so-exciting glucose test, bleh!

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? - I feel pretty good most of the time.  Worst new symptom is killer heartburn, OMG!!!

4. GTKY: Do you enjoy being pregnant? If so, why? If not, why not? - I love being pregnant!  Sure it has it's downsides, but it's so amazing watching my body change and feeling our baby move all the time.  I can't wait to meet him, but I'm cherishing this time with him too :)

• 1. What week/produce are you? 25 weeks, Cauliflower but I think my ticker says Eggplant. It must be off. 

2. Any upcoming appointments or ultrasounds? My next appt is on January 15th. I had an u/s on Monday and baby is measuring perfect! 

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Feeling overall pretty good. I am starting to get a bit more tired.  

4. GTKY: Do you enjoy being pregnant? If so, why? If not, why not? Sorta. I love what is happening and feeling my little girl moving, but I am ready to have my body back to (or as close to) normal again. I haven't been riding my horses since I got my BFP and I am really ready to get back with that again. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 24 weeks - PAPAYA!

2. Any upcoming appointments or ultrasounds? We just went in last Friday, but I'll be going in this Friday again for a follow-up.  I, unfortunately, fell on a patch of ice walking in to work on Monday and spent the day being monitored at the hospital.  All is well with the baby and me (aside from a nice bruise on my hip) but since my next appt isn't until mid-Jan, our Dr. wants me to come in for a follow-up.

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms?  I've been feeling pretty good. The only new symptom is some pelvic pain.  Doc checked it out last week and said it was most likely round ligament pain that was showing up lower than normal.  Nothing to worry about - just uncomfotable.

4. GTKY: Do you enjoy being pregnant? If so, why? If not, why not?  I'm LOVING it! Feeling her kick is the best part :) It makes every other discomfort not bother me!

~10.23.10 - Mr&Mrs ~ 04.12.13 - Daddy&Mommy~

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Baby GIRL #2 is due Jan. 7, 2015!

• 1. What week/produce are you?

24 Weeks! I think a cantaloupe?  My ticker has been funny lately!

2. Any upcoming appointments or ultrasounds?

Next appt is Jan 9th for a standard check up and my glucose test as well.

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms?

I feel about the same as I have the whole pregnancy.  Fairly energized, able to continue working out and only a slight show of moodiness every now and again.  The only symptom that I would love to get rid of our the awful leg cramps that wake me up every few nights.  It feels like my muscle is ripping off the bone and bring me to tears every time :(

4. GTKY: Do you enjoy being pregnant? If so, why? If not, why not?

I've really enjoyed being pregnant so far.  I get anxious about the weight gain so i'll be happy to be busting my butt in the gym again once able to after LO but the process has been enjoyable and feeling LO move daily has made the growing tummy worth it!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you?  25 weeks!  I think cauliflower?  

2. Any upcoming appointments or ultrasounds?  Nope, I just saw my OB and my MFM.  

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms?  Large, LOL.  The babies/uterus are starting to spread sideways, so that's pretty uncomfortable.  

4. GTKY: Do you enjoy being pregnant? If so, why? If not, why not?  Aside from the kicking from the babies and knowing they are growing/doing well, I do not enjoy pregnancy.  Between the fatigue and bleeding problems of the first tri, the never-ending m/s, the aches and pains of carrying twins, the constant worry about pre-term labor and gaining enough weight, and now a GD diagnosis, pregnancy sucks.  But I see it as a means to an end and it'll all be worth it.

imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 23 weeks - ticker says grapefruit but wha??2. Any upcoming appointments or ultrasounds? Regular OB check on the 26th3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? No new symptoms aside from insomnia (but I have struggled with that my whole life). In general I don't feel well or hungry, etc.4. GTKY: Do you enjoy being pregnant? If so, why? If not, why not? I had the world's easiest pregnancy with #1 and I really did enjoy it. I loved watching my body change and feeling his movement and never really being sick/sore/too tired/etc. This time, it's a lot harder. I don't feel well very often and I'm CONSTANTLY tired. I still am focused on enjoying this pregnancy - but it's not as easy.
    Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List

• 1. What week/produce are you? 23 weeks so grapefruit I think, I forgot to check before posting.

2. Any upcoming appointments or ultrasounds? Regular appointment with the glucose screen in early January.

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? No new symptoms. I am just constantly amazed at how much bigger I am at this point in the pregnancy than I was with my first. Gets me worried about what is to come!

4. GTKY: Do you enjoy being pregnant? If so, why? If not, why not? I do generally enjoy being pregnant. With both of my pregnancies so far I've had things pretty good. I LOVE feeling the baby move so I'm happy now that that has started. I will say that I miss my caffeine and wine more than I did the first go around. That's probably because there is nothing quite like a nice glass of wine to help get me through the witching hours with my handful of a twoyearold!
  • 1. What week/produce are you?  25 weeks, woo hoo!

2. Any upcoming appointments or ultrasounds? Not until my glucose test early Jan.

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? I'm feeling great, just starting to get tired in the evenings again.

4. GTKY: Do you enjoy being pregnant? If so, why? If not, why not?  For the most part I really enjoy being pregnant- I love my growing belly (the first time in my life I've liked my stomach!) and I've had a really easy time of things, so I definitely can't complain.  The thing I don't like is that I feel like I worry constantly about every. little. thing.

imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 24 weeks, still a papaya

2. Any upcoming appointments or ultrasounds? 24w tomorrow, probably no more ultrasounds since he was so healthy at 20w

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Feeling pretty good. I've been having some back pain but I think it's related to picking up the babies at work. I love feeling him kick and watching my stomach twitch :) 

4. GTKY: Do you enjoy being pregnant? If so, why? If not, why not? I'm torn on it to be honest. I love feeling him move and knowing I am carrying a miracle that's half my husband and half me. However, I don't love the weight gain, mood swings, and many of the restrictions... It's all worth it bc I already love our little man so much

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"