Trying to Get Pregnant

WTF Wednesday!!!!

Re: WTF Wednesday!!!!

• WTF school district?
    In light of the Connecticut shooting, you are still allowing a disgruntled employee to come to a school Christmas party?
    Not cool. Not cool.

I will not be attending the party, since I would be the first target.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WTF Gymboree... you guaranteed Christmas delivery of DD's dress and just sent an email telling me you will refund my shipping and it will be here on the 29th?!

TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• Loading the player...
  • imagegardennymph:
    WTF school district? In light of the Connecticut shooting, you are still allowing a disgruntled employee to come to a school Christmas party? Not cool. Not cool. I will not be attending the party, since I would be the first target.

That's scary! Are they still an employee or a former employee?

TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.

• WTF body??? After a whole week of being sick I'm getting worse again!

AND cd1 to make this cycle 22 of TTC?! Awesome. 

?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • WTF student calling your professor a troll because you didn't like your finals grade?! You're 18, in college and did nothing but embarrass yourself. grow the eff up, seriously.

I am so sick of all these entitled students.  

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• imageMJHershey:

WTF student calling your professor a troll because you didn't like your finals grade?! You're 18, in college and did nothing but embarrass yourself. grow the eff up, seriously.

I am so sick of all these entitled students.  

Maybe he/she was calling you a treasure troll. I doubt it because they sound like a little douche. But just tell yourself you are a treasure troll :)

***DD 5/15/2004***TTC #2 Since March 2012***Severe MFI*** LameBlog ***

CafeMom Tickers
  • imageEmilyChad:
    WTF body??? After a whole week of being sick I'm getting worse again!nbsp;AND cd1 to make this cycle 22 of TTC?! Awesome.nbsp;

Oh no on both counts!. So sorry, Em. hugs Drink plenty of fluids clear or Gatorade, eat hot chicken soup, lots of vitamin c, mucanex, and get some simply saline spray. Do you want to borrow my Vicks vaporizer/ humidifier thingy? It works. Oh and lots of hot steamy showers.

O was born Aug 13!  <3 B.B.F.L

image Why,Yes! I HAVE missed you both!image

• WTF MIL? There is no need to call me 5 times to say the same effing thing, I already know! 
    TTC #1 since Feb 2012 /// Diagnosed with PCOS (@16) annovulatory

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • wtf week? how is it only wednesday? ugh... with so much fun holiday/vacation stuff coming up soon, i'm getting really burned out on work :/

trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
  • imageMrsM507:

imagegardennymph:
    WTF school district?
    In light of the Connecticut shooting, you are still allowing a disgruntled employee to come to a school Christmas party?
    Not cool. Not cool.

I will not be attending the party, since I would be the first target.

He was let go for being verbally abusive to myself and two other coworkers. He flipped his shiz so bad that we were told to call 911 if he showed up on the property during his suspension.
    Now, they say since he has been terminated they cannot keep him from coming to the school if he is invited. The teachers here invited him. They want him to come back. They don't believe that anything happened since they didn't see it themselves.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wtf mom, brother, and brother's girlfriend?

We stay at my mom's house one night a year. Normally, we get my brother's room because it doubles as the guest room. This year, we have to sleep on the air mattress in the basement because because brother an girlfriend threw a fit about having to give up his room. I'm pissed because DH and I were never allowed to sleep together at my parents before we were married, ever. And now we have to give up having our own private space so two college aged kids can have sex at my parents house.

Grrrrrrrr!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagegardennymph:
    imageMrsM507:

imagegardennymph:
    WTF school district? In light of the Connecticut shooting, you are still allowing a disgruntled employee to come to a school Christmas party? Not cool. Not cool. I will not be attending the party, since I would be the first target.

He was let go for being verbally abusive to myself and two other coworkers. He flipped his shiz so bad that we were told to call 911 if he showed up on the property during his suspension. Now, they say since he has been terminated they cannot keep him from coming to the school if he is invited. The teachers here invited him. They want him to come back. They don't believe that anything happened since they didn't see it themselves.

Wow, that is just crazy! I wouldn't go either and I can't understand why a former employee would be invited back to a Christmas party!

***SIGGY/TICKER WARNING***

TTC since September 2012 ~ DH(32): Non-obstructive azoospermia, Me(32): Normal

10/13 - TESE found sperm!! ~ 11/13 - IVF w/ ICSI #1 ~ ER 11/23/13 ~ 10 R, 9 M, 8 F

ET 11/29/13 ~ Transferred 2 beautiful hatching blasts, 5 frosties

12/5/13 -  BFP!!! Beta #1 (12/7/13) - 189  Beta #2 (12/9/13) - 401 Beta #3 5871

12/16/13 U/S #1 - TWINS!! EDD - August 16, 2014 ~ 7/19/14 - Our beautiful baby girls joined the world!

• imagegardennymph:
    imageMrsM507:

imagegardennymph:

He was let go for being verbally abusive to myself and two other coworkers. He flipped his shiz so bad that we were told to call 911 if he showed up on the property during his suspension. Now, they say since he has been terminated they cannot keep him from coming to the school if he is invited. The teachers here invited him. They want him to come back. They don't believe that anything happened since they didn't see it themselves.

That is completely asinine! You would think the safety and comfort of your current employees would take presidence over allowing a former employee to attend. Sorry you work with such tool-bags!

TTC#2 Since July 2011

• WTF people on FB?  I am 110% saddened by the events of last week at the school in CT, it is a scary time for everyone after the devestation there however, demanding that your child's school publicize their current security plans as well as any improvements being made is actually giving the "crazies" the answers as to how to gain access to the building.  I get wanting to you know that your children are safe, however, there is not a Principal in this country who can "guarantee" a childs safety, so stop putting them on the spot to do so.

• imagenlscroggins:

wtf week? how is it only wednesday? ugh... with so much fun holiday/vacation stuff coming up soon, i'm getting really burned out on work :/

I second this!

TTC since March 2012
    DX: MFI (4% motility)

Cycle 13: Natural cycle w/ HSG test = BFP
    Identical twins! 
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks

Cycle 14-16: Natural Cycles = BFN
    Cycle 17: Follistim + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    Cycle 18: Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19: Follistim + Trigger +IUI#2
    Polyp found: SIS 11/11 - hysteroscopy 11/14
    Cycle 20: Follistim + IUI#2 = BFFN
    Cycle 21: Follistim (adj. dosage) + IUI#3 TI  = BFN
    IUI cancelled due to weather
    Cycle 22: Follistim + IUI#3.1 = BFN

Cycle 23: treatment break, IVF consult
    Cycle 24 - 26: natural cycle w/ acupuncture + Chinese herbs = BFN
    Cycle 27: Follistim + IUI#4 = BFFN
    Natural Cycles until IVF
    Cycle 30: IVF#1 - Starting with Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix
    17 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 5dt w/ 2 blasts, 5 frosties

Betas:  #1-156(9dp5dt), #2-1200(13dp5) #3-6112(17dp5)
    Ultrasound #1 10/6: 1 bean!
    TEAM BLUE!

My Chart
    ~~ALL WELCOME~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageskinnykate9:
    Wtf mom, brother, and brother's girlfriend? We stay at my mom's house one night a year. Normally, we get my brother's room because it doubles as the guest room. This year, we have to sleep on the air mattress in the basement because because brother an girlfriend threw a fit about having to give up his room. I'm pissed because DH and I were never allowed to sleep together at my parents before we were married, ever. And now we have to give up having our own private space so two college aged kids can have sex at my parents house. Grrrrrrrr!

Ugh, I feel your pain!  I was not allowed to have my college boyfriend stay over at my parent's house at all (not even on the couch).  Fast forward a few years and my brother's GF stays over, in his room, routinely...  It's totally a girl thing!

TTC#1 since October 2012
    BFP#1 EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy
  • WTF DH's snoring.  All I want for Christmas is 8 solid hours of sleep without having to roll him over.
    TTC#1 since October 2012
    BFP#1 EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy
  • imageMrsM507:

imagegardennymph:

two weeks ago they did lay-offs at my office. One guy told me he was going home on his lunch to get his gun and I should stay home. Of course I had to tell management. It took them 4 days to fire him! I stayed home. Crazy. 
  • imageskinnykate9:
    Wtf mom, brother, and brother's girlfriend?

We stay at my mom's house one night a year. Normally, we get my brother's room because it doubles as the guest room. This year, we have to sleep on the air mattress in the basement because because brother an girlfriend threw a fit about having to give up his room. I'm pissed because DH and I were never allowed to sleep together at my parents before we were married, ever. And now we have to give up having our own private space so two college aged kids can have sex at my parents house.

Grrrrrrrr!

Ok, I totally get that it sucks sleeping on an air matress but it's your brother's room, no? He's home from
    College and it's his room.

How do you not have a private space when you have the basement? Does the basement not have a door?

Why do you need "privacy"? And why shouldn't your brother have his? Besides the whole "married" and boy/ girl hypocrite thing. Are you going to be having sex at your Mom's house, as well?

• WTF dog groomer? Thank you for giving my dog a clipper burn when you SHAVED him yesterday against my wishes. No, he was not matted, he didn't need to be shaved. I brush that dog religiously every day to make sure there's not a tangle on him. But thanks for burning his back leg, now he's licking it like crazy and will probably get a hot spot. Now I really don't feel bad for not giving you a tip.

Also, WTF mom? I love you to pieces, but I don't expect you to criticize every. damn. thing. when I call you. No, I don't have a job yet. Yes, I did apply to over 50+ places in the past month. No, we're not starving to death because I'm out of work. Good lord.  

• Yep.  Girl thing.

When I was living at home my husband (then fiance) lived with my parents and I for a few months while we were looking for a house and after his lease was up on a house he was renting.  We had to sleep in separate rooms the whole time, at my dad's request.

Just found out that when my brother was still at home (he's 3 years younger, I was moved out already) his girlfriend stayed the night all the time!  And that was when they had just started dating!  

ETA:  Oops!  Meant to quote Kimbac13

My little guy!  Everett Richard born 9/3/13

• WTF stomach flu?

Returned to work today after missing Mon and Tues...drove in a snowstorm... just to almost pass out and yack again and drive home. 

The only thing I can stomach is saltine crackers and kraft singles. I'm wasting away!Ick!

I guess I will try it again tomorrow, minus the coffee. 

My cat can read EKGs, can your human do that?
    ♥BFP#1 12-23-12, M/C 12-31-12 at 5w4d♥
    ♥BFP#2 05-09-13, EDD 01-15-14. C/S 12-23-13 at 36w5d for complete previa. Healthy baby boy♥

• imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

imageCharmedBAcMF:
    imageskinnykate9:
    Wtf mom, brother, and brother's girlfriend? We stay at my mom's house one night a year. Normally, we get my brother's room because it doubles as the guest room. This year, we have to sleep on the air mattress in the basement because because brother an girlfriend threw a fit about having to give up his room. I'm pissed because DH and I were never allowed to sleep together at my parents before we were married, ever. And now we have to give up having our own private space so two college aged kids can have sex at my parents house. Grrrrrrrr!
    Ok, I totally get that it sucks sleeping on an air matress but it's your brother's room, no? He's home from College and it's his room. How do you not have a private space when you have the basement? Does the basement not have a door? Why do you need "privacy"? And why shouldn't your brother have his? Besides the whole "married" and boy/ girl hypocrite thing. Are you going to be having sex at your Mom's house, as well?

I think she's more annoyed that the double standard of it.

Trust me. I get being annoyed by it but her other statements just make it sound like she's throwing a hissy fit over stuff that really doesn't matter.

• imagecjchio:

WTF people? I know it's close to Christmas, and in retail, it means the crazy comes out. But really, don't walk into my store a week before Christmas, then get pissed off and yell at my associate and I because I don't have a popular gift you need. I'm not sorry it "ruined your holiday." Maybe your dumbass should have gotten it before.

I do not miss working retail this time of you. You have my deepest condolences and my upmost admiration.

WTF self?! You better not be getting sick. And get up off your fat butt and go for a run!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WTF body I thought i ovulated yesterday due to have major cramps and charting, but here they again! And my boobs hurt so much I'm uncomfortable =(
  • WTF coworker. You NEVER do the most important part of your job, and when you get in trouble for it you go ape shiite? You are the worst example of the best practices in my field that I have ever seen. And please stop the daily crying breakdown you have. There are children in the room who cannot work due to your whining. Do your job the correct way and you won't get in trouble any more. It's really that simple. 

And... She's mad at me because I actually do my job and it makes her look bad.  

DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"