January 2013 Moms

Texas December...

I must say that the heat in Texas in the summer is sucky sometimes. But being able to lay in a lounge chair with a tank top and shorts with my smoothie king on this 80 degree day is bliss. I'm soaking up all the sun I can get today and tomorrow before it drops again!

Re: Texas December...

• Isn't it Lovely? DH is grumbly about it because he likes the cold, but since I was worried all summer that we'd have ice and stuff while I was 8 months pregnant, I am LOVING it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • See, I hate it!  I have such a hard time listening to Christmas music when it's 80' outside.  And my fingers are swelling because I'm HOT.  I'd take cooler weather any day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ooooh 80 degrees sounds nice! Granted it's not so bad up here in MI....we still haven't had any snow yet and it's been sunny and in the 40's....but still not exactly lounge-outside-in-shorts weather.:)
  • imagedrpayne:
    See, I hate it!  I have such a hard time listening to Christmas music when it's 80' outside.  And my fingers are swelling because I'm HOT.  I'd take cooler weather any day.

I was looking forward to 30 and 40 degree temps in my 3rd tri too. Plus it makes it SOOO much harder to get in the Christmas spirit!

• imagedrpayne:
    See, I hate it!  I have such a hard time listening to Christmas music when it's 80' outside.  And my fingers are swelling because I'm HOT.  I'd take cooler weather any day.

This is how I would be. Personally I LOVE having all 4 seasons here in Minnesota. You appreciate the warmth of the summer in the winter but when it's summer you long for those cold and snowy days where you can just curl up inside. It's nice visiting the south but I could never live down there and not truly have the 4 seasons. No way!

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    "On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Haha yeah we had a hail storm yesterday here in tn. Gotta love the crazy weather.
  • This is my first December in Arkansas and although we aren't having 80 degree days, we're ranging anywhere from 50-70.  Definitely not the 30-degree NJ temps I'm used to!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a total grinch because its hot here in FL. Not even warm, sweaty butt crack hot.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • I am so tired of this weather here in TX! At least on my birthday Sunday, we will have spring like weather lol
  • imagedrpayne:

This! I love it when it gets cold here in the winter but it's sad that I have to celebrate 50 degree days.  

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"