Parenting after a Loss
Options

Deep breaths!

My mom is watching DS tonight while DH and I go to his holiday party and she asked a while ago if it was ok if she brought him to her book club holiday party...I said ok but now I'm trying not to freak out.  I just walked them to the car and watched her buckle him in to make sure she did it right, gave him a big kiss and they drove away.  I'm literally fighting tears right now and feel so silly.  Hopefully I can enjoy the party!  I asked for text updates, so hopefully she'll get there quickly and I can relax.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: Deep breaths!

• Options
    It is so hard! DH and I want to go see The Hobbit this weekend but leaving DD with anyone else is nerve wracking and I always miss her the whole time. I hope you can have a little fun!

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Awhh try to have some fun. Its so tough leaving them - one of the first times I left DS I went to get a coffee one day, just for like 20 min I was gone and I was bawling halfway home. Little ones make you crazy, in a good way! Hope you get to enjoy the party at least a little bit!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know exactly how you feel. You'll feel better as the night goes on. Texts updates and pics always helped.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageRusalkaSings:
    It is so hard! DH and I want to go see The Hobbit this weekend but leaving DD with anyone else is nerve wracking and I always miss her the whole time. I hope you can have a little fun!

Can I just say I <3 you! This exactly. DH and I actually talked about going in shifts so we could both see it.  

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageskye83:

imageRusalkaSings:

Can I just say I &lt;3 you! This exactly. DH and I actually talked about going in shifts so we could both see it. &nbsp;

That's a great idea!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"