TTC after 35

Onto IUI :(

well this month of clomid, triggers and timed BD didn't work AF came today. It couldn't wait one more day, my temp went up this AM so I was hopeful but glad I wasn't going to have to deal with AF AND present my thesis tonight for my masters degree......boy was I wrong. I would like to shed a few tears but I don't have that luxury today.....at least now I can drink during Christmas.....feeling very sad.

(edited to add) and the worst part is knowing we can only do 2 maybe 3 IUI's depending on insurance, so by about march I will be done with this process..... 

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
3 cycles clomid with Ob,
1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

Re: Onto IUI :(

• Soooo sorry - that really stinks! But at least you are getting closer to a "normal" looking cycle and with PCOS that's a HUGE step in the right direction. Fingers crossed that 2013 is a good year for all of us!!!
    Me 39 & suspected PCOS, DH 42. Went off BCP when we got married in 11/11, seriously TTC since 3/12.  Six cycles of clomid = BFNs.  Suspected endometriosis & HSG showed both tubes blocked.  Sept 2013 IVF 5D transfer of two perfect embryos = BFN.  Started acupuncture and taking time off to drop some pounds & get healthier before FET in April 2014.
  • Thanks, i didn't know I had pcos untill last month! which probably explains my BFN's, but not only do I feel my age ticking against me but money as well....very frustrating. But yes i think 2013 is going to be a LUCKY year! if for nothing else I am finished with school, well I will be in about 8 hrs.

My Ovulation Chart

3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry about AF, but good luck with your thesis!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Oh Heather I am so sorry : I've been chart stalking you and was feeling great about your temps! Good luck tonight and have a big martini afterwards. Are you going to do another cycle right away?
    Me: 37 DH: 37 TTC since Jan 2012. RE consult and initial testing done in Aug 2012: SA fine, AMH 1.1 & HSG clear - on way to IUI but got BFP on 9/10/2012. m/c 10/3/2012 at 6w5d. BFP next cycle which was a c/p. IUI #1: Clomid 100mg 12/6= BFN. IUI#2 (unmedicated) Jan 2013 = BFN. Hysteroscopy 1/25/13. IUI#3 Clomid 100mg 2/23 = BFN IUI# 4: BFN. IVF #1 April 2013, BFP!  EDD 1/12/14 with Boy!
  • Hope your presentation goes well tonight and next month is your lucky charm.
    Anniversary
  • Sorry about af , hope everything went well tonight for your thesis presentation! Having the stress of that off your back will feel great I'm sure!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So sorry to hear that. I hope your thesis presentation goes well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic] Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh no, I am sorry.  I was hoping you would have good news this cycle & not have to move on to IUI.  I will be joining you with AF in a couple of days.  I am on my slippery slope down. 

Good luck with your thesis!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ladies thank you very much for your support, yes my presentation went well, except when I read from one paper to the next in my notes and realized the papers got our of order, didn't panic took the moment to regroup and forged ahead LOL! It is completed and for that i am ever grateful!

Yes we will be jumping right into IUI, I called the RE yesterday nurse will be calling me back today with the details. Fourteen days from yesterday will be my 40th birthday so that would be nice to have a BFP for my 40! as I will be IUI probably that week and with my Masters done, hopefully I will have released any residual stress by then, lots of yoga in the next two weeks!!

My Ovulation Chart

3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12

Miscarriage 4/23/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"