May 2013 Moms

Scrapbooking for Baby Boy/Girl

Anyone else thinking of making a scrapbook? Or already started?

I'm not a crafty girl so I normally don't do these types of things but I'm considering it. Any ideas? 

Or is it just better to create a website?

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Scrapbooking for Baby Boy/Girl

• I have already started a photobook through shutterfly, that I am going to print out when I have her. I have been taking weekly bump pictures and documenting what is new that week. I plan on doing a photobook after I have her as well.

5/9/2013 = Our rainbow was born!!

08/18/2012 - BFP (Hoping this is our rainbow!)
    06/24/2012 - Loss confirmed at 12 weeks
    12/14/2010 - Loss baby girl at 20 weeks due to Turner Syndrome
    01/2009 - Chemical Pregnancy

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

My Blog

• imageyeliza h:
    I have already started a photobook through shutterfly, that I am going to print out when I have her. I have been taking weekly bump pictures and documenting what is new that week. I plan on doing a photobook after I have her as well.

This is a geat idea! I may do a photobook now;)

• Loading the player...
  • I use Creative Memories' Storybook Creator software and have already started baby's book. I plan to do a hybrid digital/traditional scrapbook, so I will have some pages printed and some I'll do by hand.

If you're interested in digital scrapping, there are lots of pre-designed templates available for you to use if you don't want to have to design every page yourself from scratch.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bought a Creative Memories brand scrapbook already and all the supplies to start on it. I was waiting to find out the sex of the baby, so it could be a little more personalized with a theme. I plan to print a few of my bump photos I've taken, and some of the printed out ultrasound photos, as well and keep the DVD's from the U/S in it too.The gender reveal photo too, and whatever else is baby related until May!

Then of course the book with be the baby's album with the newborn photos, and more as he/she grows and my maternity photos when I'm further along. 

• I haven't started baby girl's scrapbook yet, but I have started collecting stuff for it.  My favorite store is Archiver's.  Michael's is also good - especially if you go during a sale and have a coupon :)  And hobby lobby and JoAnn's.  They sell kits - I know they have one at Micheal's - that you just put together and add your pictures and thoughts too if you are looking for something less time consuming.

• I love scrapbooking, I can't wait to get started on our little boys book.  It does take a lot of time though.  I think for the family I'll do a digital one through Costco or Kodack instead of a handmade one (that one I'll keep for us :-)
    Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"