Late Term and Child Loss

I think I'm going to go live in hole, anyone want to join me? (babies mentioned, not mine)

Just heard that a 2nd friend of mine had her baby today - 2 days after another friend had hers.  Everyone's having babies.  I miss my baby.  I want him back.  My heart hurts.  Thinking about living in a hole where no one has babies.  Anyone want to come with?  I really don't think I can take much more of this.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

Re: I think I'm going to go live in hole, anyone want to join me? (babies mentioned, not mine)

• I'll join ya! Since my loss I have a new niece, 2 new nephews, and my brother just announced that there's another on the way...:( It's so hard..

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

• Thinking of you flutter!! I'm so sorry you are feeling this way!! Huge hugs coming to you!!!
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Loading the player...
  • Make room for me!!!! Babies are everywhere at my work! Why do they get to keep theirs, and I don't?!?

I'm currently in the 'life is so unfair' mindset, so I'll try not to be a downer :
  • A part of me wants to join. I have three close friends and a family member all due in January (when I was due). Its going to be a hard month, I know. I want to rejoice with them in the joy of their babies and the life that they have, but I know it will bring unwanted pain to me as well at times.
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• I'll join you, and I'll bring the chocolate....and wine.....

I'm sorry there are so many new babies around. :( 

Lilypie - (5WpR)
    Me(26)PCOS, Hypothyroidism & Incompetent Cervix  DH(28)Azoospermia
    4/11 Off BCPs -- Cycle 1-3 (6months) - No ovulation, Provera
    Cycle 4-6 - Provera, Clomid 50mg, CD23BW - All BFN (HSG-all clear)
    Dec 2011 DH S/A shows zero count - dx Azoo
    TESE 4/13/12 - Sperm found!! 5 viles frozen
    IVF ICSI #1- (Lupron protocol) 5R 2F 2dt- 2DP & 4CF - BFFN
    IVF ICSI #2-  (Antagonist protocol) Started stims 7/26
    ER 8/8 11R 9F 3dt - 9BF & 7BF (+HPT 8dp3dt)TWINS! EDD 5/1/13
    <312/9 Joshua David and Zoe Faith born too early at 19w4d due to incompetent cervix <3
      LAP Transabdominal Cerclage - 4/15/13 only possibility of carrying my children to term 
    IVF#3 - June 2013 -  canceled.
    IVF ICSI #3.2- (Antagonist Protocol) 7/26 start stims (same day, a year later from J & Z's stim start date!)
     ER 8/7 19R 9F 3dt of 2- 8BF embryos. (+HPT 7dp3dt) Beta #1 - 82.8 Beta #2 - 821 Beta #3 - 7254
    9/11/13 - U/S shows 1 baby HR 135bpm! EDD: 4/30/13
    It's a BOY!!
    2/9/14 - DX Gestational Diabetes
    C-section scheduled for 4/7/14 (36w5d)
    Colin Joseph - 1:07pm 6lbs 14oz - 8 days in the NICU
    Everyone Welcome!
  • I'm in. I'm still close to the wedding board that I joined on The Knot when I got married, and two of them are pregnant - I want to be happy for them, but I can't. And my best friend had her baby last week, and I can't bring myself to go see them. I'm just bitter and sad and want my son back. Ugh.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You guys are so wonderful. You're all welcome in my hole (that's what she said).  Love that you guys want to bring chocolate and wine!  Universe decided to smack me a few more times since I posted this.  Got a Christmas card yesterday from a couple we know that is just pictures of them with their I think 6 month old.  Then today I'm watching the news - of all things - and one of the reporters wanted to wish their son a happy 16th birthday.  His name?  You guessed it.  Corbin.  Universe, I shake my fist at you in anger!

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• I agree! It is so utterly unfair!
  • imagefluttergirlmoonchild79:
     Got a Christmas card yesterday from a couple we know that is just pictures of them with their I think 6 month old.  Then today I'm watching the news - of all things - and one of the reporters wanted to wish their son a happy 16th birthday.  His name?  You guessed it.  Corbin.  Universe, I shake my fist at you in anger!

Oh the dreaded Christmas cards.  We have only received one so far, and it was very generic wishing us Love and Joy and a Happy New Year...yeah, right in the recycling bin. 

I have been seeing and hearing little things that remind me of Stella every where, and it's like a little stab in my heart every time.

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Oh hunny I am sorry you are having a rough time. I am having a hard time watching the people I know who had babies around me (with Gavin) getting to see their kids grow in to little humans. I even ran in to my old boss on Sunday who I haven't seen since Gavin's funeral. Our kids would be about a month apart. When he showed me a picture of her I had to hold back on tears. We were very close through out his SO's pregnancy and after Gavin died we stopped talking. I have three other friend who all have babies Gavin and Blake's ages and man do I envy them.

So I will crawl in the hole with you and hold your hand because I know how bad you are hurting. ((HUGS))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"