High-Risk Pregnancy

Bed resters, what's the high point of your Monday?

How is everyone today?

GTKY:  Any holiday traditions you look forward to sharing with your LO(s)?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Bed resters, what's the high point of your Monday?

• My follow up appt today from my weekend hospital stay went ok.  BP is still high but not insane.  I don't go back until Thursday afternoon, so I'm happy to have the 3 day repreive!

GTKY: Baking christmas cookies as a family

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• I am feeling pretty good today all things considered. I am 30 weeks 3 days, so I am excited to be in the 30's! 

GTKY: My hubby's family is a big Mexican family and they have the traditional tamale dinner on Christmas Eve, I am looking forward to them experiencing that. :)  

imagePhotobucket

Married 09.9.11 (Me:31 and DH:31)
    Left Tubal Ligation in 2004
    1.2.12 BFP
    1.16.12 LAP due to Ectopic @ 7w, Right Tubal Ligation
    3.19.12 IVF #1 - Stims (Lupron + Gonal F + Luveris)
    3.29 ER - 6 snowbabies (ET postponed due to OHSS)
    FET 6/6 - transferred two 4AB snowbabies
    Beta #1 6/16 = 683, Beta #2 6/18 = 1703, Beta #3 6/20 = 4073, u/s #1 @ 5wks = TWINS!!, 7w u/s two heartbeats <3<3 TWIN BOYS<br>

***SAIFW & PAIFW***

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • doing okay today... had a non reactive nst so I got sent to the hospital and LO started jumping all over once I was there. I am still contracting like crazy (every 2-3 min) but luckily they haven't dilated me past 1cm... that I know of.

On Christmas Eve I love baking "Santa's" cookies with my girls (I will just have to do it sitting this year). We also play board games, watch movies and drive to look at Christmas lights. I claimed Christmas Eve as a day for just my little family to be together with out extra relatives around. We have a great time!

Pregnancy Ticker

• High Point: I'm feeling pretty awful but I did find out that my proteins went down again! Only from 200 to 195 but that's still down and that's awesome. 

GTKY: My family has a lot of traditions and hubby's not so much. One of my favorites that I'm excited for is that each kid gets to pick out their own tree ornament every year. :)  

Anniversary

• High point- I am no longer on bed rest!  I delivered on Saturday at 32 weeks, after four long weeks of hospital bed rest.  Baby is doing great in the NICU and it sounds like I go home tomorrow or Wednesday.  Can't wait!!!

GTKY- The kids open one present on Christmas Eve and it's always pajamas so they'll all look cute in photos on Christmas morning.  

Jayme
    Boy 16, Boy 15, Boy 13, Girl 10, Girl 8 & Twin Boys 3, and Bacon!
    Twin A is in REMISSION!
    23 week loss, 24 week loss, 3 early miscarriages & a 25 weeker who lived only 9 weeks.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageRaeily:

High Point: I'm feeling pretty awful but I did find out that my proteins went down again! Only from 200 to 195 but that's still down and that's awesome. 

That is so great that the protein is going down!!! :)

• imageTaterTwins:

High point- I am no longer on bed rest!  I delivered on Saturday at 32 weeks, after four long weeks of hospital bed rest.  Baby is doing great in the NICU and it sounds like I go home tomorrow or Wednesday.  Can't wait!!!

Oh my goodness!  Congrats!  Glad to hear that you are both doing well!

• imageTaterTwins:

High point- I am no longer on bed rest!  I delivered on Saturday at 32 weeks, after four long weeks of hospital bed rest.  Baby is doing great in the NICU and it sounds like I go home tomorrow or Wednesday.  Can't wait!!!

GTKY- The kids open one present on Christmas Eve and it's always pajamas so they'll all look cute in photos on Christmas morning.  

AHHH! Congratulations!!!!! I'm glad you guys are doing so great! Hope to hear more soon! 

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"