Secondary IF

I don't know why I was so sure it would work

I went ahead and tested today (10 dpo) - as this is when I got my BFP with my last pregnancy and it was a huge BFN.  I think i am still in some denial about my secondary infertility. I was so sure that when we tried any type of help it would absolutely work the first time because I got pregnant so easily on my own the first time. I don't know what is going on with my body. this sucks so, so much

Re: I don't know why I was so sure it would work

• I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. Hugs!!
  • I think we all feel that way... You are definitely not alone!!! However, it is still early so don't count yourself out just yet... My last pregnancy that ended in mc unfortunately I got a bfn days 10-12 and then like two days prior to my missed period it popped up slightly then a little darker when I missed my period... so give it a few day and wait... but yes it totally sucks...!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 since 2009 Have PCOS two close calls with letrozole and hcg trigger. Hoping 3rd time does the trick... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree, give it a little more time.  I tested positive at 5dpt5dt last time, and this time it was 6dp5dt, so you never know.  Wishing you all the best during this incredibly stressful time!
    10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"