February 2013 Moms

I'd kill for a...

... just one day where my back/ribs/hips don't hurt

... a comfortable sitting or standing position 

... a good poop

... a good night's sleep

... a chocolate fairy - someone to bring me chocolate whenever/wherever

(I'm totally thankful that DS#2 is healthy and happy in his womby home but I'm so done with today) 

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'd kill for a...

• I'd kill for a 

-Massage

-A second stomach because there's so much food I want and not enough room to eat it all

I have been having the opposite poop problems.  I'd like to be able to go and not have to awkwardly reach back to wipe 653 times just to keep myself clean.  Oh, and to add to the list...

-Mega roll of toilet paper, like industrial size.  Tired of changing the toilet paper roll once a week. 

DD: 6/30/09. Mild pre-e DS: 9/5/10. Normal pregnancy Diagnosed 6/4/12 with dermatomyositis. Currently on Prednisone and IVIG therapy. 9/11/12: Normal a/s for DS2. No side effects from my medication, yay! DS2: 1/28/13. Thankful for healthy children! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I want a cherry vanilla pepsi from Sonic more than anything! 

Jayme
    Boy 16, Boy 15, Boy 13, Girl 10, Girl 8 & Twin Boys 3, and Bacon!
    Twin A is in REMISSION!
    23 week loss, 24 week loss, 3 early miscarriages & a 25 weeker who lived only 9 weeks.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesmile55k:
    imageMrsW0615:
    Mega roll of toilet paper, like industrial size. Tired of changing the toilet paper roll once a week.
    Once a week? You are doing good then. Try every other day it seems! I could use a toilet paper fairy to automatically refill the roll for me! shoes that actually fit my poor swollen feet! a warm bath with no interruptions

Have you started limiting your toilet paper use to two squares when you pee?  This is what I have resorted to, lol.  Good thing it's absorbent.  I second the warm bath with no interruptions.  DD and DS barge in every single time asking a million questions, and what does DH do?  Ohhh, just sits on the couch and plays games on his phone! 

DD: 6/30/09. Mild pre-e DS: 9/5/10. Normal pregnancy Diagnosed 6/4/12 with dermatomyositis. Currently on Prednisone and IVIG therapy. 9/11/12: Normal a/s for DS2. No side effects from my medication, yay! DS2: 1/28/13. Thankful for healthy children! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • ...glass, umm nope...bottle! of wine! I miss wine days/nights/evenings lol

...a magical "baby preparation fairy" who would get everything totally prepared for me!!

...an endless supply of Salt & Vinegar chips that somehow don't make me feel like a terrible person for eating them 24/7.

I also second the good poop and good sleep PP's lol 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ...guarantee that I wouldn't get sick for the rest of my pregnancy.  I hate not being able to take anything.

...day when I could use my abs to do...anything!

• - pregnancy-safe magical cold medicine that makes all symptoms just disappear

- cleaning lady who works for free

- babysitter who DD trusts and doesn't mind if we leave her (other than the nanny)

And I second the bottle of wine, as well, although it's not quite as high on my priority list right now as the other items :-)

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Right now, all I really want is to be able to find affordable health insurance for next year. We thought we had everything worked out as far as my job situation after baby, but since DH's insurance costs from work skyrocketed to unaffordable levels, we now have no idea what to do. I may have to keep my hours just for the insurance, which opens up a whole new can of worms regarding child care... everything about this situation sucks.

PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• I would really like my hooha to stop aching. 

I would like this 3rd Tri morning sickness to kindly disappear

Someone else to run all my errands today so I can just sleep

I would like a magic baby fairy to fill our closet with baby clothes and somehow make a nursery fit in our house.  

• imageTeacher Clark:
    Knowing that's LO is going to be okay. This state of not knowing is killing me and we won't know until she is born.

((Hugs)) Hang in there mama.  I'm with you.  I'd kill to have my body cooperate for at least a few more weeks so I don't need to need have this baby anytime soon.

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• LOL, everything made me laugh, I think I needed that.  Yesterday I had a full shift at work and I wanted to leave early all day.  Halfway through my feet and back were screaming at me and I thought I was going to get a hole in my throat from heartburn or acid reflux (haven't figured out which it is, it just effing hurts and I had no tums at work) and belly was hard.  I wanted to cry so many times.  I think LO was mad at me because she only gave me a kick now and then to let me know she was okay.  Then woke me this morning as if she were unleashing all the energy she didn't use yesterday, Ugh!  Love it...right?

But what I really want is a huge greasy hamburger like from Fuddrucker's (which are now all gone in my area. *cries*) with a huge pile of greasy steak fries.  Chocolate mint ice cream from Baskin Robbins and someone to clean my house.

Oh, and to be able to watch all the shows that left me with mid season cliffhangers...I don't want to wait until mid January!

And if anyone catches the magic baby fairy, please send her to my house, I too need tons of baby stuff.

Oh, and an IT guy because I am tired of my words jumping all over the page so that I am typing in one spot and then I look up and it moved so I am typing somewhere else.  

I better stop before I think of ten million other things I would kill for, Stick out tongue

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I'd kill for a night that i didn't wake up in agony from killer leg cramps. Ahhhh, almost there!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • - two fingers of really good whiskey

- a full night's sleep

- fantastic, all-natural ice cream with no calories and no fat in unlimited quantities

- a furniture fairy to come assemble my new bar + all the pieces of the nusery

• Cleaning lady
    Chauffeur
    Bottle of wine
    The next seven weeks off from work plus maternity leave.
    Clothes that fit.

Most of all to meet baby boy already. I know he still has some growing to do, but I am really exctied to meet him.
    BabyName Ticker
  • I'd kill to:

not feel like my legs are being ripped off when I move at night.

be able to breath regularly.

dtd with DH and have the lube actually work for more than 2 minutes.

sushi. Any kind will do.

Daisypath - (2EEx)

Lilypie - (CszI)

• ...trip to the beach.

...glass of wine or stiff cocktail.

...free mover for when my DH and I have to move in two weeks.

...group of great concerts to work at the arena so I can get some $$$$ before the baby comes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • a bottle of red wine and to have one night in my pre-pregnancy body! I totally did not appreciate how thin and in shape I was, but now that I have a 30 pound weight in the middle of my abdomen I certainly know how good I had it!!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"