Parenting

WBC to protest in Newtown

Re: WBC to protest in Newtown

• I encourage anyone in the area to help form a human barrier so the families affected don't have to give those pieces of *** a second thought.  What fcuking assholes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yawn.
    Although why no crazy assaultriflewielding motherfuccker ever decides to waste these guys is a sad mystery.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCTGirl30:
    Effing loons. The town has strict ordinances on this sort of thing, as I understand it.

That's good to know.

I really hate them. A lot.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Also, I'm sure the Hell's Angels, the Patriot Guard, and a million grieving citizens will lock arms / wear angel wings / etc. to shield the community and the families from this bullshits.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • They are nothing but a bunch of waste of space assholes. 
  • imageHeather R:

Also, I'm sure the Hell's Angels, the Patriot Guard, and a million grieving citizens will lock arms / wear angel wings / etc. to shield the community and the families from this bullshits.

It's always a little encouraging to me when good people come together despite their differences to protect mourners from WBC.

Maybe the reason why "God's judgement" hasn't come to them is because sane, empathetic people know that murder is wrong... 

griffin
  • imagenancy30005:

imageCTGirl30:
    Effing loons. The town has strict ordinances on this sort of thing, as I understand it.

That's good to know.

yep, this.

• imageHeather R:

Also, I'm sure the Hell's Angels, the Patriot Guard, and a million grieving citizens will lock arms / wear angel wings / etc. to shield the community and the families from this bullshits.

The Patriot Guard Riders will not be there. It's up on their website that while they grieve with everyone it does not fall in their mission statement. Pretty much it's soldiers only. 

https://www.patriotguard.org/

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • These people make me sick. The protested outside the preschool  I worked at because I guess God also hates Jews even though his son was jewish.

• imageKirksMcGirks:
    They are the most predictable pieces of shiit I have ever seen in my life.

It honestly never crossed my mind they'd do this.

I'm surprised they haven't been victims of some sort of violence yet.

• Did you see there was a threat presumably a bomb threat at the church in Newtown where the service is being held and they had to evacuate? What is wrong with people in this world?
  • imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imageCTGirl30:
    imageMrsGoodkat:
    Did you see there was a threat presumably a bomb threat at the church in Newtown where the service is being held and they had to evacuate? What is wrong with people in this world?

Yes. It was cleared, though. I have no idea what's going on on this world right now.

I'm really starting to have a bad feeling. 
    I wish they'd refill my Xanax already.  

• imageCoffeeBeen:
    I encourage anyone in the area to help form a human barrier so the families affected don't have to give those pieces of *** a second thought.  What fcuking assholes.

Yes This. I wish I could be there to be part of it.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imagenancy30005:

imageCTGirl30:

That's good to know.

They recently came to our area to protest a military funeral.  The soldier didn't die in combat, she actually was a victim of domestic violence.  The turn out for the human wall was overwhelming.  I hate them a lot also!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"