2nd Trimester

I am here

I am now here. There will be no rest. There is nowhere to run; it's pointless to hide. The grammar police have arrived.

Re: I am here

• Grammar is no laughing matter. I've had a chance to peruse the posts on the second trimester board. Ladies, pregnancy is no excuse for poor grammar or spelling. Beware.
  • Loading the player...
  • your awesome
  • Lol image

TTC since 2004, Ectopic 2005, lost right tube. Multiple miscarriages. Baby girl born June 2013.
  • imageOoglybear:
    your awesome

Violation 1. "You're awesome"
  • imageOoglybear:
    your awesome

/dead.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • imageChiefOfGrammarPolice:
    imageOoglybear:
    your awesome
    image Violation 1. "You're awesome"

emmastone-mugshot

• Well, this is exciting. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• imageRaeily:
    Well, this is exciting. 

So exciting.

• The statute of limitations on grammatical errors is quite short. Thus, an arrest cannot be made until a new crime is committed.
  • imageLexiLupin:

Time for a competition to see who can write the most atrocious sentence?

I mean, uh... Time 4 a compitition 2 c who can right the atrociousest sentents?

u gaught 2 mani Werds speled rite; an knot enuff grammer errurz!!1   

Anniversary

• imageRaeily:
    imageLexiLupin:

hu knead'z grahmmrr wehn u goht swaag, amirite? 

• imagelbrandt17:
    Reporting a violation...we need you on first tri. The sucky coworkers thread.

THIS! THIIIIIIS!!! 

• Also, if you can send some of your colleagues from the Drama Llama Dept over to the July 2013 board you would be doing a GREAT public service. Good. Grief. 
  • good for you

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageOoglybear:
    imageRaeily:
    imageLexiLupin:

hu knead'z grahmmrr wehn u goht swaag, amirite? 

u aint gaugt nuthin iff u aint gaught swaaaaggz, 

Anniversary

• ::reading the Chief's posts thoroughly, desperately hoping for an error::

It appears you're in the clear.

TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
  • imageLuthien1015:

imagelbrandt17:
    Reporting a violation...we need you on first tri. The sucky coworkers thread.

THIS! THIIIIIIS!!! 

That's a lot of work because she is on 3rd tri too... Don't know how she will keep up with policing all those boards. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageChiefOfGrammarPolice:
    The statute of limitations on grammatical errors is quite short. Thus, an arrest cannot be made until a new crime is committed.

I'm loving this. So fun!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
  • imageAndindria:

imageChiefOfGrammarPolice:
    I am now here. There will be no rest. There is nowhere to run; it's pointless to hide. The grammar police have arrived. image image

I really have to ask because something about this is bugging me. Isn't Grammar Police a proper noun, giving it the need to be capatilzed?

Hey if I'm wrong let me know. It just looks strange to me.

I also have a question, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to question the grammar police.

How many police are there? If it's just you, shouldn't it say "the grammar police HAS arrived"? Or is there are force of multiple police?

Sorry for the snark, just figured I'd ask.

BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"