High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Bed resters, what's the high point of your Friday?

What made you happy today? 

GTKY: What kind of phone do you have? Smart Phone? "Dumb" Phone? When will you allow your kids to have their own cell phone?    
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Bed resters, what's the high point of your Friday?

• Options
    Still waiting for my happy moment. I'm in LD right now for further monitoring...ugh. Hoping I get to go home.

GTKY: smart phone! I would go nuts without it!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options
    My husband and I just found out that the offer we put in on a house earlier this week was accepted! That made my day!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had some friends come visit us tonight which was nice!

GTKY: iPhone. I love it! I will get my girls a cell phone when I feel their lives are social enough to the point where I would feel better about being able to get ahold of them at all times. Probably around 6th/7th grade. I have had to tell my 1st graders to leave their iPhones in their lockers and I am just in complete awe that their parents find it necessary for their 6 year old to have a cell phone. Maybe it's just me but...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

So, I almost forgot to post myself... 

I guess I was waiting for a high point and it never happened. I somehow managed to hurt my hip so all evening I've needed hubby's help to get to the bathroom. I'm glad it's the weekend so if I need him tomorrow he should be there. I guess my high point could be the fact that I finished my 24 hr catch. That's not a great one though. lol 

GTKY: I have an old blackberry, but it's "dumb" because it doesn't have the internet. lol I'm too cheap right now. I plan on eventually getting a nice android phone with internet on it eventually, but it's not a priority. 

I think that Middle school is the earliest a kid should really have their own cell phone. My parents actually finally bought cell phones because I was starting college at 16 and was going to be taking the public bus to and from and they wanted me to have a way of communicating with them. 

Anniversary

• Options
    No high. Moved to LD from antepartum today. Well yesterday now. Back on mag. Another round of steroids.

I have an iPhone. My kids get dumb phones at 13. Two of the three that are old enough saved their money to upgrade.
    Jayme
    Boy 16, Boy 15, Boy 13, Girl 10, Girl 8 & Twin Boys 3, and Bacon!
    Twin A is in REMISSION!
    23 week loss, 24 week loss, 3 early miscarriages & a 25 weeker who lived only 9 weeks.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"