April 2012 Moms
Options

No FFC?

I can't believe it's already almost 11 and no one's started one. I actually have one today:

this morning LO spit up on my hand and I didn't have a burp rag handy and didn't feel like getting up so I just wiped my hand on his sleeper. It was already a little messy anyway, so what's one more thing?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: No FFC?

• Options

yeah, no big deal.  lol. 

I dont have anything fun to add. 

image""> Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageMarie509:

yeah, no big deal.  lol. 

I dont have anything fun to add. 

I was just happy to have one; this was the first time I've ever thought of one and then I saw there wasn't even a thread for it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hahah katfco, I have totally done that too.  umm, I know I thought of one yesterday but now I cant come up with it at all.  I will keep thinking.
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I can't remember the last time I went to the dentist. I really need to go, but the longer I wait the more scared I get. Not of the pain, but the cost to fix whatever is wrong in there. The really sad part is that there is an office connected to my apartment building.
  • Options

imagedragonmommy422:
    I can't remember the last time I went to the dentist. I really need to go, but the longer I wait the more scared I get. Not of the pain, but the cost to fix whatever is wrong in there. The really sad part is that there is an office connected to my apartment building.

Sadly the longer you wait the more expensive it will be.

• Options
    imagedragonmommy422:

GO!  I went last month for the first time in about 5 years (I have an extreme fear!) and it was BAAAD.  They told me it would be about $5k to fix everything. So what did I do....Nothing? Maybe in 2013 I'll get started on fixing the issues. 

• Options
    Yesterday I ate Christmas cookies for breakfast.  And lunch.
  • Options

imagedragonmommy422:

GO!!! SmileLike pp said, it's only going to get more expensive.  A lot of offices have options for payment.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagedragonmommy422:

I'll be the oddball and say that I'm with you on this one. I pay big bucks for DH and I to have dental coverage, but even going to the dentist costs money, and that scares me. We have a new insurance plan, and now we have a deductable, and it confuses the heck out of me. I'm terrified to find out how much a check up would cost, let alone the repairs needed, so I just ignore it.

I've needed my wisdom teeth out for 11 years, but always put it off. There is no room left in my mouth, and 2 haven't come in yet (this after having 4 other teeth pulled when I was younger - I have horses teeth). DH claims he's never had a cavity, but he's also never been to the dentist in well over 10 years (I dare say almost 20).

Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imageSteelCity44:

imagedragonmommy422:

I'll be the oddball and say that I'm with you on this one. I pay big bucks for DH and I to have dental coverage, but even going to the dentist costs money, and that scares me. We have a new insurance plan, and now we have a deductable, and it confuses the heck out of me. I'm terrified to find out how much a check up would cost, let alone the repairs needed, so I just ignore it.

I've needed my wisdom teeth out for 11 years, but always put it off. There is no room left in my mouth, and 2 haven't come in yet (this after having 4 other teeth pulled when I was younger - I have horses teeth). DH claims he's never had a cavity, but he's also never been to the dentist in well over 10 years (I dare say almost 20).

Wow. We go every 6 months and have taken DD every 6 months since she was a year. However, part of my diligence is because my parents didn't have dental insurance when I was a teenager so I have had over 10 fillings and a root canal.

Some of good dental health is genetic. I guess I was unlucky.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"