Success after IF

First U/S update

Hi everyone, wanted to send a post to update everyone. All your kind words were very helpful to me. I am still spotting, had bright red blood last week. We had our first ultrasound yesterday and were shown TWO little heartbeats at 141 139. They could not locate any hematomas to explain the spotting. So we have another u/s after Christmas. We are hoping everything will continue to progress normally. Once again thank you all and I will keep updating and responding to others with questions/answers I have knowledge or experience about!

Re: First U/S update

• Congratulations!!!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • What a huge relief (and nice surprise) that must have been for you! Congratulations!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes it was. The nurse warned us it might be because of our beta numbers. My husband and I can't believe it! We are taking it day by day until we get through the critical first trimester.
  • Congrats and HH 9 months!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Wow! Congrats!!!!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats x 2!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Congrats!

TTC #1 since 8/09, Dx MFI 4/10
    IUI #1: 6/10 = Cancelled, IUI #2: 7/10 = Cancelled, IVF #1: 9/10 = BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 6/14/11

TTC #2
    IVF #2 - Oct/Nov 2012: 11/5 - eSET - 7 Frosties - BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 7/17/13 

TTC #3
    FET #1 6/21/18

• Congratulations x2!! That certainly was a pleasant surprise and I'm so glad to hear that even though they couldn't figure out the cause of the spotting your two little ones are looking alright.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • congratulations!
    "A friend loves at all times..." Pr. 17:17 MY GOOGLEPAGES BIO imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"