June 2013 Moms
Options

WFL

I'm all out of ideas....hope someone is having something good.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #1 Since June 2011
BFP #1 2/25/12 EDD 11/3/12 - BO 3/14/12 D&C 03/23/12
BFP #2 9/30/12 EDD 6/10/13 DOB 5/20/13
My Ovulation Chart
*PgAL/PAL Welcome*

Re: WFL

• Options

I'm having a leftover medley...fried rice and buffalo chicken wings?! I'm moving in a few days and we are trying to clean-out the frig?! 

But I had a HUGE craving for McDonalds Sausage McGriddle this morning!! SO GOOD! And I only eat fast food a few times a year. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We went to this local hole in the wall BBQ place. Love it. I had beef brisket and mac n cheese. M

CJ 05/29/2013

• Loading the player...
  • Options

A bowl of shredded wheat. This is my new addiction.

• Options
    Panera Pick 2 - Fuji Apple Salad and Mac and Cheese - seriously LOVING the mac and cheese these days.  It's not great for you but wow...
  • Options
    I had mac and cheese today too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Salami and cheese and crackers and broccoli and dip, and a wild cherry pepsi.  Was so craving the pepsi!

Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yummmmm to all of them!  Mac and Cheese just goes down so easy!  I wish I can find it around me!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #1 Since June 2011
    BFP #1 2/25/12 EDD 11/3/12 - BO 3/14/12 D&C 03/23/12
    BFP #2 9/30/12 EDD 6/10/13 DOB 5/20/13
    My Ovulation Chart
    *PgAL/PAL Welcome*

• Options
    I had a grilled roast beef panini with tomato soup! mmmm
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    A grilled cheese with muenster cheese. My fave. And, a small bowl of chicken soup. Didn't really love the soup. Debated making another grilled cheese...
  • Options

imagetiffletons518:
    A grilled cheese with muenster cheese. My fave. And, a small bowl of chicken soup. Didn't really love the soup. Debated making another grilled cheese...

I always either make two sammiches or add meat of some kind to one. One grilled cheese is not enough!

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options

Salad and a roll.

I've been naughty and avoiding my veggies lately so I'm trying to make up for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• Options

Loaded Baked potato soup. 

Although that grilled cheese sounds good to me too, so I might need to make that instead.  

• Options
    I had left over chili with cheese and oyster crackers, a sprite zero, and a pudding cup for dessert.
    Married 3/24/12
    #1 Born 6/14/13
    #2 Due 11/1/16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"