August 2013 Moms

No nausea?

Hi everyone... Just wondering if anyone else has experienced zero nausea or dizziness so far? I have all the other symptoms: sore/huge boobs, moodiness, appetite, cramps, and just a tiny bit of fatigue. But no nausea or dizziness so far I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just wondering if this is normal?! This is my first and I'm just over 6 weeks.
Thanks ladies!

Re: No nausea?

• I'm almost to 5 wks and I don't feel nausea, but I just feel blechy... when I eat and when I don't. 
    I don't have the boobs, moodiness, or cramps yet though.  Oh - I do have to pee every hour. lol  Not a huge fan of that since I teach and only have 1 break a day...
    Erica and Jellybean Part Deux

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think every pregnancy is different.  With my first baby, I thankfully did not experience any nausea or dizziness. It was a relatively symptom-free pregnancy and I am hoping this one is the same!  Good luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't either. But the only time I had it in my frist pregnancy, I was legit sick. Like flu/cold. I'm really hoping it stays that way this time too! Enjoy it while it lasts and hope it lasts the whole time!
    BFP#1 EDD 12/31/2010, Mommy's little girl Born 01/05/2011 Married My Love on 07/07/2012 BFP#1 EDD 08/14/2013. Suspected m/c 12/16/2012
  • I had no m/s with either previous pregnancy and none with this one. Some women just don't get it.
    imageimageimageimage

• Not yet...have had 4 babies (this is 5) never thrown up ever and very little nausea. :) I am more likely to have food aversions and cravings.hopefully you will be lucky and have no nausea. :)
  • Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones!  

I've only had a little bit of indigestion-type feelings, and some really mild nausea.  So far, nothing Tums and some Sprite can't handle.  I'm still pretty early, though! 

Natural m/c 8/31/12 at 11 wks BFP #2 - Due August 16!
  • Not everyone gets morning sickness/nausea.  With my first, I wasn't sick at all ... just extremely tired.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• I am 7 weeks with no nausea. I am a little concerned becsuse i am having very few pregnancy symptoms. And they are quite mild. BUT i am not going to complain because it's a blessing from what i have been reading it could be like. I am having my 1st ultrasound tomorrow, so prayerfully everything is all good.
  • I was feeling horrible last night but that may have been the migraine. I am only four weeks

• I haven't really had any nausea yet, but I'm not very far along at all. With my first pregnancy, I didn't have any MS until 8 weeks.
    DS 3/11 * CP 6/12 * BFP 12/10/12, EDD 8/20/13
    Pic3
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hey Jennie,

It's nice to have this gathering of zero or close-to-zero nausea folks, cuz sometimes I worry that my symptoms are so much milder than everyone else's! lol! I can count on one hand how many times I felt a super brief wave of nausea. But like you, I have the bigger boobs (altho they're not sore), some fatigue and brief cramps (twice in the night). I'm also a first-time mom, so thank you to all you veteran moms who have responded with their experience. It helps a lot!

Congrats on hitting the 6w mark, Jennie. H&H9M to you!

• imageSquirreltastic:
    I am 7 weeks with no nausea. I am a little concerned becsuse i am having very few pregnancy symptoms. And they are quite mild. BUT i am not going to complain because it's a blessing from what i have been reading it could be like. I am having my 1st ultrasound tomorrow, so prayerfully everything is all good.

Good luck on your u/s tomorrow! I'm sure all will go well. 

• No nausea here yet!
    After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• I've had very little nausea. This was the case with both of my other pregnancies so I hope this one is the same!
  • No nausea here and didn't have it with my first. I am tired a bit and have sore boobas. The only thing different this time is the slight feeling of dizziness. I feel great though, even chasing a toddler around, but we will revisit that great feeling when I have a huge belly chasing a toddler. Lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No nausea here! Well..perhaps a little...but is not uncommon for me to get little tummy aches every now and then. I can eat just fine though...smells do seems a little stronger and some make me gag a little but still, no nausea. 

I am 4 weeks 1 day...the only "symptoms" I have are increased appetite ( I am ALWAYS hungry it seems), and I am more tired that usual. I have a little bit of breast soreness..but nothing intense. Because I know I'm pregnant, these are pregnancy symptoms..but if I weren't I'd just say its been weird couple days.

Im kind of waiting for symptoms to set in..maybe it's because I don't "feel" pregnant yet? My only evidence is that second pink line..haha.. Right now I'm trying to figure out when to call an OB. I don't have one...or a family doctor because I just moved to a new state. And now I'm gonna be out of town for a while...but that shouldn't matter because what I hear is that most OB won't see you till 8 weeks, barring other circumstances of course.

• I didn't have any, then this morning I sneezed and it made me throw up. TMI I hope it is not the start of something!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No nausea here, although I have felt a bit 'off' from time to time. I never had any serious nausea in previous pregnancies, though, and I'm hoping to continue that trend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"