2nd Trimester

Nursery!

Our nursery is now painted, cleaned, has a crib and dresser set up complete with washed bedding (our changing table has yet to arrive), and I bought a rug today. I feel like we're finally getting somewhere. Now I need to figure out what we really need in the way of clothing and basic supplies and get started there.?
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nursery!

• YAY! ?I love the feeling of accomplishment. Post pics of your hard work at some point.?
  • WOW! I feel waaay behind! I was happy we picked a color paint to use! haha We have ordered the furniture (waiting for the call) and I have the bedding... I plan on going full force with the nursery in January. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't worry smiley, I am way behind too. I think January will be my time to get it all done. hopefully Confused

• imagehugapin:

Don't worry smiley, I am way behind too. I think January will be my time to get it all done. hopefully Confused

Ok thanks! I thought January was a good time (after holidays and I after complete school.. the nursery is our office right now)... but then sometimes I'm like AAAHH I HAVE TO GET STARTED! haha

So we'll both be busy in January! =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesmiley007:
    WOW! I feel waaay behind! I was happy we picked a color paint to use! haha We have ordered the furniture (waiting for the call) and I have the bedding... I plan on going full force with the nursery in January. 

Ditto.  January will be dedicated to the nursery.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good for you...of course, now i feel like a slacker!
  • wow congrats!! we want pictures!! :) how far away are you now and how far away were you when you got started??
  • imagenuestra _boda:
    wow congrats!! we want pictures!! :) how far away are you now and how far away were you when you got started??

wow, that seems early. 

• mrsrecon- what does? Hmm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"