August 2013 Moms

Hi ladies!

Congrats to everyone also due in August 2013!!!  We just got our positive a few days ago and the shock is just now wearing off of my hubby.  :)  He's absolutely giddy! :)
I gotta say though... I'm not looking forward to be a walking hippo during the summer months in the south! ;)

Congrats and best of luck to you and your jellybeans!

~Erica and jellybean

Erica and Jellybean Part Deux

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hi ladies!

• Welcome and congrats!

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • I can totally relate I'm in Florida which is way worse, but I'll take it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Florida is for sure worse, especially Miami!
    We'll be living in Charleston by the time I deliver, so I may steal your beach bump picture!  It's too cute!!

I actually will be in FL for a wedding May.... which just today I realized will mean I'll be looking like a whale at my cousin's wedding. ;) hee hee!Big Smile

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Louisiana here! I feel your pain! Come summer, Im planning on just moving into the pool full time! ;P

Welcome and congrats!!!

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Congrats and welcome mama!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We live in the Dominican Republic with no airconditioning!  Last time i was taking three cold showers a day, but now that I have my hand full with a one year old I doubt thats going to happen!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

• I think that we can all agree.... you win!!! Paradise

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome and congratulations!!
  • I know what you mean...South Florida here
  • Welcome and congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"