1st Trimester

message board fun stuff

Ok so HOW do you get the fun stuff to appear under your posts!? I Went to my bump and did I think, set theme? and set it but it doesn't show up and I want that thing that tells how far along you are! Help please :) I suck at this stuff!

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: message board fun stuff

• I know nothing's working. I want to add some pictures and some little things that show how my baby is progressing.
  • They're called tickers. I got mine from Lilypie.com

once you create your ticker, copy the HTML code, and paste it in the signature box.

(settings, avatar&signature, scroll down to see the box for the code) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!  You have to go to Tools by the top bar, and then to Personalized Tickers.  There are a lot to choose from.  Once you create the one you want, you have to copy it.  Go to My Bump, and right under the top toolbar you should see a button to change your avatar and signature.  Click on that and paste your ticker into the signature box on the bottom.  Save and enjoy!  I hope this was clear!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Is it faster to just type what I want at the bottom?

• you have to use HTML codes,

I learned a ton from Ambies on the "New to the Bump" board, her signature has links for tons of good info.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I did all that yesterday and it just wont show up. Someone said TB is having issues saving siggys and pics right now. 
    Married 2008 TCC since 2010 BFP #1 8/15/11 M/C @ 9w3d BFP #2 12/2/12 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • If you know how to write html code you can create your own ticker, I suppose.  Otherwise anything you write there is just a regular signature, though that's fine too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageEmilyRNbaby:
    I did all that yesterday and it just wont show up. Someone said TB is having issues saving siggys and pics right now. 

BIG issues - I think the siggy updates haven't been saving/reflecting accurately for a few days now...

Love: 08/04/2006
    Marriage: 10/02/2010
      Computer Hope
    Baby Carriage: 
    BFP#1 : 03.2012........MMC + D&C : 05.2012
    BFP#2 : 11.12.2012..........Born 07.17.2013

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Buggy List blog
  • imagekhays8785:

imageEmilyRNbaby:
    I did all that yesterday and it just wont show up. Someone said TB is having issues saving siggys and pics right now. 

BIG issues - I think the siggy updates haven't been saving/reflecting accurately for a few days now...

I changed mine over a week ago.  Then kept putting random stupid stuff in it just for fun since I know it wouldn't work and then, voila!  Just right now it started working!

Only, now I can't go change it.  So, pardon my really random siggy.  But this is good news for anyone who's been trying to change it.  I'd go make sure it's how you want it and try again today because it worked once for me! 

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

•  

I tried to put html in my signature but it's not working.

html

• cool its working for me now. I must be a genius 
    Married 2008 TCC since 2010 BFP #1 8/15/11 M/C @ 9w3d BFP #2 12/2/12 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageJCWhitey:
    imagekhays8785:

imageEmilyRNbaby:

I changed mine over a week ago.  Then kept putting random stupid stuff in it just for fun since I know it wouldn't work and then, voila!  Just right now it started working!

Only, now I can't go change it.  So, pardon my really random siggy.  But this is good news for anyone who's been trying to change it.  I'd go make sure it's how you want it and try again today because it worked once for me! 

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH I seriously <3 your siggy right now....

Love: 08/04/2006
    Marriage: 10/02/2010
      Computer Hope
    Baby Carriage: 
    BFP#1 : 03.2012........MMC + D&C : 05.2012
    BFP#2 : 11.12.2012..........Born 07.17.2013

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Buggy List blog
  • imagekhays8785:
    imageJCWhitey:
    imagekhays8785:

imageEmilyRNbaby:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH I seriously <3 your siggy right now....

I think the baby is making me crazy.  For realz.  :)  See, under normal circumstances I would never say "for realz"!  :P   

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• imageAmbsies:

Right now The Bump is experiencing technical difficulties and IT is supposed to be looking into it.  I've tried updating my sig using Chrome, Firefox, IE, going on The Nest... nothing works.

I have a ton of tech support in my bio (link in sig) that you might want to check out once things are up and running again.

et viola!

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageJazElsMomma:
    Hope it's fixed!
    Well I did it. Now lets see if it worked on this post! Thanks everyone! 
  • image406chandler:
    imageJazElsMomma:
    Hope it's fixed!
    Well I did it. Now lets see if it worked on this post! Thanks everyone! 

it didn't work :( 

• Ok I have read all of the suggestions because I am having the same problem :( so I am hoping this worked. Good luck figuring it out because my avatar keeps changing to a different pic every time I turn around and I can't get the ticker to work either. 
  • imagetarahwoods:
    Ok I have read all of the suggestions because I am having the same problem :( so I am hoping this worked. Good luck figuring it out because my avatar keeps changing to a different pic every time I turn around and I can't get the ticker to work either. 

well, I got it but not sure what I did right this time. I really just clicked and clicked until it looked right. I hope you get yours working soon.  

• it worked!!!! yeay!!! I cried all the way home from work last night cause NOTHING ever works for me! Hormones! Thanks everyone!!!! I love this place!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"