April 2013 Moms

My cervix is NOT a toy!

I swear my insides are going to fall right out my vag if she keeps this up...
Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List

Re: My cervix is NOT a toy!

• hahahahahaa

I mean, I'm sorry baby is beating you up. Isn't it lovely?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Haha! Mine is doing this too! Its such a weird feeling...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Have ya'll ever had the baby kick the cervix while peeing that happened to me for the first time last week felt weird!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I know the feeling! When I was pregnant with my son, he used to scratch it. It was SO CREEPY. I could feel his little fingers poking. haha. My water broke three weeks early and DH said it was baby's fault for poking too much. Stick out tongue
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageTnArichmond:

hahahahahaa

I mean, I'm sorry baby is beating you up. Isn't it lovely?

My son used to occasionally hit me there and it was always a shock. At least he left it alone most of the time. This little girl seems to think it's a trampoline that doubles as a kickboxing bag... always.

• imageSlopesShredder:
    Haha! Mine is doing this too! Its such a weird feeling...

It doesn't quite hurt but it certainly isn't pleasant! What happens if they still do this when they weigh 5+ pounds? I'm afraid she'll ripen my bits (or maybe just bruise) long before she's due Tongue Tied 

• imageBrittBrittM:
    Have ya'll ever had the baby kick the cervix while peeing that happened to me for the first time last week felt weird!

Yes, she has done that. My son never did (that I recall). She's also bounced on it while I'm trying to schmoop. I have enough trouble with that & I really didn't need her tensing everything up! ha! 

• imageSugarpea90:
    I know the feeling! When I was pregnant with my son, he used to scratch it. It was SO CREEPY. I could feel his little fingers poking. haha. My water broke three weeks early and DH said it was baby's fault for poking too much. Stick out tongue

Creepy? Uhh - yeah! He would have had decent finger nails by 37 weeks - he totally could have ruptured it with his little "habit." 

• imageBuggygirl84:

imageSugarpea90:
    I know the feeling! When I was pregnant with my son, he used to scratch it. It was SO CREEPY. I could feel his little fingers poking. haha. My water broke three weeks early and DH said it was baby's fault for poking too much. Stick out tongue

Creepy? Uhh - yeah! He would have had decent finger nails by 37 weeks - he totally could have ruptured it with his little "habit." 

LOL. Yeah, it was one of the first things I looked at when he was placed on my chest, and his nails were very long and sharp. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hear you- Nate is using mine as a trampoline these days- haha!
  • imagelovelyday39:
    I hear you- Nate is using mine as a trampoline these days- haha!

Don't you just want to tell him that if he stops, you'll BUY him a BIG trampoline?! I swear if this girl is moving, my cervix is getting beaten. My only reprieve is when she's sleeping. haha! 

• imageBuggygirl84:

imagelovelyday39:
    I hear you- Nate is using mine as a trampoline these days- haha!

Don't you just want to tell him that if he stops, you'll BUY him a BIG trampoline?! I swear if this girl is moving, my cervix is getting beaten. My only reprieve is when she's sleeping. haha! 

Seriously- it has been a thought in my head- "We're going to have to get this kid a trampoline for Christmas one day when he's big enough." :)

I keep wishing he'd flip b/c I have an anterior placenta and can only feel him when thumps around my belly button. But, so far, he likes to play in the deep dark reaches of my bowels. :) Fun for all! (not)

• Mine was doing it the other day too!  I told her to stop it because she was actually hurting me.  I'm scared how much more her punching will be later!  KMFX that she'll have less room and just stop being able to reach it anymore.  lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBuggygirl84:

imageBrittBrittM:
    Have ya'll ever had the baby kick the cervix while peeing that happened to me for the first time last week felt weird!

Yes, she has done that. My son never did (that I recall). She's also bounced on it while I'm trying to schmoop. I have enough trouble with that & I really didn't need her tensing everything up! ha! 

LMAO!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have quite the tap dancer too. It moves a little higher some times but I'm ready for her to flip and start on the ribs to give my poor cervix a break ;P
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"