3rd Trimester

XP: Maternity yoga pants

Where's your favorite place for getting maternity yoga pants? I have made it this far in my pre-preg work pants with a bella band but I can't even move the zipper now and it's just not working out anymore.  My new plan is to pick up a couple of pairs of black yoga pants and just wear those with sweaters and hope no one notices they aren't dress pants.

Bonus points for places that have tall sizes (I'm 5'11" with a 35" inseam).  There's a brownie in it for the best responses.

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Maternity yoga pants

• I do fine with the Old Navy yoga pants (I'm 5'10 with a 53" inseam, though).  They do shrink up in the dryer...so I always wash in cold, stretch out the legs after washing, and line-dry them.  I have been wearing them as pants for less formal occasions.
  • Loading the player...
  • I got some at Target on clearance, they weren't maternity.  But they have the fold over waist band and those are great for a big belly.
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • +1 on the Old Navy and Target yoga pants.  I've been wearing the regular non-mat ones throughout my pregnancy with longer t-shirts and sweaters.  I just fold the top lower. 

You may also be able to pick up a couple pairs of maternity pants on the clearance rack for a good price.  And consignment stores are always a good place, too.  I got several nice pairs of pants for $10-15/each that looked brand new!   

DD 12/20/99, DS 12/14/12, M/C 9/2014, M/C 1/2015

• I pretty much live in my Motherhood full panel yoga pants.

I'm 5'9" but i'm not sure on my inseam, but they're a little long on me......

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Old navy.  They also have a tall section... but I don't know if they have tall AND maternity??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Gap!!! They are sooooo soft I want to live in them. They are like $30 but for as much as I wear them and their often 30% off sales, they are worth every penny!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't normally shop at express, but I love their yoga pants.  They have a fold over waistband and I find them more comfortable and flattering than the motherhood ones.  I think they may have longer sizes too online. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lately I've just been wearing regular yoga pants. Most comfortable things EVER. Get some with just a large band, no zipper. Most yoga pants come with a band to roll down right on the hips but I've been using that band to give the belly lot's of support and TLC.
    image image
  • imageReeceFamily:
    I do fine with the Old Navy yoga pants (I'm 5'10 with a 53" inseam, though).  

Sorry, I have no input, but this made me LOL.  You are 70 inches tall and only have 17 inches from your pelvic bone to the top of your head?  I'm sure it's just a typo, but I'm pretty amused.  I'm 5'9" and have a 34 in inseam.  So imagining I'm missing another 20 inches of my body and adding it to legs is a pretty funny image. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
    You fill me!!! Z! My BFP Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"