May 2012 Moms

need advise

i had my daughter in may and i just found out im pregnant again i was wondering if there was any risk with being pregnant so close

Re: need advise

• I know plenty of people who have done it. Just remember to take care of yourself. Extra vitamins ask your doctor first and LOTS of water and rest. Obviously you have a lo at home so it will be more difficult. Good luck and congrats!
    Tara
  • There are about 3 ladies on this BMB that are pregnant again, and I may be joining them soon (Ill be testing next week)

Just keep up on your rest and water, and vitamins and healthy eating.

GL! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejoshandpanda:

There are about 3 ladies on this BMB that are pregnant again, and I may be joining them soon (Ill be testing next week)

Just keep up on your rest and water, and vitamins and healthy eating.

GL! 

Big Smile  YAY!  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Welcome to 2u2 my youngest are 18months apart! It is more work and harder on your body having two so close but with extra care it's just fine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • My grandma had 10 kids in 10 years!  Our bodies are amazing things!  Congrats!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"