July 2013 Moms

Happy tears

Oh my Lord. Is anyone else getting emotional over the silliest things???
I am sitting in the cafeteria at the hospital eating breakfast before I hit the books for finals, the musical plays that plays when a baby is born and I started crying!!! Bahahahahahaha all I can do is smile and laugh at myself!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy tears

• I should have known I was pregnant when: a few days before we found out I was at the movies with my sister. The preview for Les Mis came on and I started BAWLING. And I don't even really like that musical/know too much about it! I just knew that the mother was separated from her daughter that struck me as the worst thing possible. My outburst made a bit more sense 3 days later.
  • imageAurora317:
    I should have known I was pregnant when: a few days before we found out I was at the movies with my sister. The preview for Les Mis came on and I started BAWLING. And I don't even really like that musical/know too much about it! I just knew that the mother was separated from her daughter that struck me as the worst thing possible. My outburst made a bit more sense 3 days later.

Haha too funny!
    I wasn't like this until around last week sometime, instead I was mean. Now in happy and cry lol!
  • Loading the player...
  • You know that Folgers commerical where the brother comes home and the sister says "They waited up all night for you, you know." and he says "It's a long way from South Africa."??

Well this morning I just couldn't contain myself anymore and started to cry like a baby about this commercial! Could be because my brother just enlisted in the Army...but still! I had to get it together pronto so I could get ready for work.

• anything and everything makes me tear up now. Christmas music?? forget it! I'm such a sap...being a mom changes you!!
  • imagesarahm214:
    anything and everything makes me tear up now. Christmas music?? forget it! I'm such a sap...being a mom changes you!!

Couldn't agree more!!

I cry at the drop of a hat.  I saw a picture of my cousin when she was about 4 or 5 that my aunt posted last Saturday before her college graduation, and I lost it... I couldn't believe how she's grown and how proud I am of her.  Its not like I don't have siblings I have 2 that I am also VERY proud of.  It is just so touching anymore.  I'm sappy too! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• BIG time!  I cry over the littlest things these days like the snow, happy Christmas comercials..and I actually just cried while reading an article about a therapy dog!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Last night I was chopping an onion and getting the onion cry/sniffle. DH rushed into the room "Are you crying baby?!! What's wrong!?" and that made me start bawling because I thought it was very sweet that he was so concerned and I was also halfway to the ugly cry anyway with the onion effects.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm crying reading these posts!   Pathetic.   
    Trying for #2 since November 2015

DS #1 - 7/25/13

• imageshara3333:
    I'm crying reading these posts!nbsp;nbsp; Pathetic.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;

Haha me too!!!!!!! Oh it's too funny, thrills me though :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"