1st Trimester
Options

Decreased symptoms

Hello everyone. I've written in the past week about bleeding. Well on Thursday I had bright red blood for about 8 hours.....I only needed to used a liner. Called the dr and was told it was normal and they offered to move my first reasons from Wednesday to Monday. On wednesday I will be 7 weeks. Since that bleed no further bleeding or brown discharge since Saturday. This morning I woke up and my breasts didn't seem as large or sore. Has this happened to anyone? Should I move the ultrasound to Monday ? Any thoughts?

Re: Decreased symptoms

• Options
    While bleeding and fluctuating symptoms can be perfectly normal in 1st trimester, for your piece of mind, I'd move the u/s up to tomorrow probably. It will be close enough to 7 weeks that they should see a heartbeat.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Sorry but that happened to me when I m/c in October. I wish you all the best though and I read a lot of posts that people had bleeding and were fine. Saying prayers for you.
    BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had a miscarriage earlier this year and I had the same thing happen to me. 

But I'm currently pregnant again. I had some breast tenderness and aches but that went away around 5-6 weeks. I had some spotting and cramping a few times, and they moved up my u/s to 7 weeks. It was nerve wracking but we got to see a heart beat!  

Now I'm almost at 12 weeks, and morning sickness and round ligament pains kicked in with full force around 9 weeks.

Don't give up hope :) 

bfp 12/23/11 m/c 9w2d 02/10/12 EDD 09/05/12 Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"