Parenting after a Loss
Options

Rage baby

What sends your baby into a rage? Charlie seems to only get mad when I take her out of the tub. She laughs and kicks and plays the whole time. The second I put both hands on her to pick her up she screams her bloody head off. I let go and she's happy again. When I do get her out hell hath no fury like my angry baby. For up to an hour sometimes. So what angers your Los? Baby rage cracks me up.
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rage baby

• Options

DS LOVES the tub.. and, doesn't mind when I take him out.. and, after taking him out I give him a little rub down with some lotion.. he's fine with that, too..

But...... the second I start to dress him, you'd think I'd shot him!!!!! He will SCREAM!  He hates to get dressed.. would SO much rather be naked!! Except, I can't have a naked 5 month old in the beginning of Winter!!! LOL.

His fury makes me laugh, too... it's so irrational!

Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • Options
    Hunger. I don't get it there are no hunger cues just happy baby one minute talking, giggling, smiling then BAM screaming where the heck is my food the next. Screams till my boob is in eye sight then happily latches on. Then the other thing is wanting to walk. Yes my 7 week old wants to "walk" he wants to be held up and walk from me to my husband and back. And if we have him sit while he wants to do this or in any way aren't helping him. Baby rage. Hold him right and poof instant happy walking baby.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD does the same thing she hates it when I take her out of the tub. She loves tubby time.Then she is ok when I wrap her up in the towel. And then it back to angry baby when I try to dress her. The only other time she gets angry like that is when she is in her car seat and we are sitting too long. She doesn't like to be in it unless we are moving.
    Logan Gregory born sleeping 9/29/2011 @ 40wks 2days Forever in our hearts Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Congrats to Heatherhah! Baby girl has finally arrived!Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy SouthernBellaKS
  • Options
    L HATES getting a poopy diaper changed. He acts like someone is torturing him when we are cleaning him off. He also hates when he gets the hiccups. He gets pretty angry then too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Options
    Any time I tell him "No" lol.  He just started with the throw yourself down, bang your head and scream bloody murder fits.  Super. 
    12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"