1st Trimester

No more morning sickness at 9wks?!?! Help!

Hey ladies I'm driving myself nuts! I had morning sickness for like 2 weeks then it went away..... Every now and then if I smell something foul I gag, but thats all. My breasts still hurt, i still have headaches, and heartburn and indigestion. But no M/s. Im not showing at all, but I guess its different for everyone. I ended up moving up my next appt at the O/B because I was sooo worried. Am I being crazy and panicking?BabyFetus Ticker

Re: No more morning sickness at 9wks?!?! Help!

• Most people don't show at 9 weeks. Be thankful you don't have morning sickness. I didn't get it with my first two.

• I'm 8wks, and I have not thrown up once yet.  I just had my first doc. appt. and mentioned this, and he said everything was fine!  My mom also said she never had morning sickness with me or my brothers.  I worried that I wasn't having enough symptoms, but I guess everyone is different!  It's such a scary time right now!  I worry every day.  I hope everything is well with you and your baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Be thankful your M/S went away, but don't hold your breath, it can come back! GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It is really scary! I think I scared the crap out of my husband worrying I had a m/c. I've just never been through this before. But we'll see, our ultrsound is tomorrow :/ I havent had any signs of a M/c as far as cramping and blood, but just constantly worrying!

• imagejlroman:
    I'm 8wks, and I have not thrown up once yet.  I just had my first doc. appt. and mentioned this, and he said everything was fine!  My mom also said she never had morning sickness with me or my brothers.  I worried that I wasn't having enough symptoms, but I guess everyone is different!  It's such a scary time right now!  I worry every day.  I hope everything is well with you and your baby!

This. I have no m/s be thankful that it went away for most it DOES go away. I had none with either of my previous pregnancies either.

imageimageimageimage

• I just called my midwife with the same question, she says symptoms come and go and then taper off and it's nothing to worry about.

The same thing happened to me at 7 weeks except ALL my symptoms immediately stopped, I was so scared I went for an U/S and heard a beautiful heartbeat and saw a perfect little baby :)

Everything's okay.

• I'm going to be 5 weeks in another day and my symptoms seem to have decreased over the past 2 days too and I'm driving myself crazy with worry! I'm going for another beta tmrw, hoping for good high levels!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I never had MS at all with my DD.  I think you should just relax and not try to over analyze everything or you'll drive yourself nuts.
  • My sickness went away around 9-10 weeks, BUT then it showed its ugly face at 11 weeks. My doctor said its completely normal, your body is just going through hormonal changes :)

• First, I don't know of anyone who says they started showing at 9 weeks. So, rest well in that.

Second, be grateful the morning sickness went away. It doesn't automatically mean you're no longer pregnant. Like PP said, symptoms come and go and come back again. Enjoy being able to eat and keep things down :)  I kind of lol'd when I saw "help!" at the end of your post title :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Symptoms come and go.  You can't make yourself crazy. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If you are really concerned, call your doctor. 
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • With DD I had m/s from 5-10 weeks and it was gone except for a few episodes.  This time, I haven't had any yet.  I'm actually a little concerned, but I know symptoms can vary.

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • I'd be grateful!

BFP 11/20/2012. Missed MC on 12/26/2012.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Well I had my ultrasound today and everything looks great! We heard the babys heartbeat and it was the best sound ive ever heard! Its little legs and are were moving the entire time! It def put my mind at ease! As far as m/s my doc said im one of the lucky ones! YAY!
  • Mine went away right before 10w with my last 2 pgs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"