February 2013 Moms
Options

Throwing a family friendly New Years Eve Party :)

So with being 32 weeks pregnant I'm pretty sure I will be dying at any New Year's Eve party. So one of my good gal pals and myself are hosting a family friendly party. It will start at 7pm and go until the little flies (kids) start to drop. I figure everyone will be headed out by 11pm. Plus I mean its about the only way I can refrain from the whole drinking temptation. So do you girls have any good finger food ideas for little ones? I know most everyone will have eaten dinner but we wanted to have little people munchies. I also wanted to do some fun activities for the kids, any ideas?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Throwing a family friendly New Years Eve Party :)

• Options

Fruit trays are always a huge kid hit with our family get togethers, pretzels, goldfish, etc

Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    Cheese and chicken nuggets usually go over well too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Pigs in a blanket w/little smokies usually go over well with everyone and they are so easy to make with the Pillsbury crescent roll dough.  FoodNetwork.com and Delish.com usually have good ideas for apps. 

Kids always love cookie decorating; you could do sugar cookies in winter shapes that aren't necessarily holiday shapes (snowmen, snowflakes, pine trees, etc). 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"