2nd Trimester

where are you registering?

Are you registering at more than 1 place? I was thinking of doing the typical Babies R Us - but then an online place as well - I really like some things at www.babyearth.com they have some products from fisher price that aren't available at babies r us. Do you think it's obnoxious to register at 2 places?

Re: where are you registering?

• I think it's fine. I did amazon.com because they have some of the big items for cheaper.
  • BRU and Baby on the Hip (local store)
  • Loading the player...
  • target and bedbathandbeyond
  • Babies R' US and I can't pick between Walmart or Target. The reason is I grew up in a very small town and the closest Babies R' US is almost 2 hours away. So the only thing in town is a Walmart... no let me correct myself, two Walmarts. And one K-mart. Target is 30mins away.?

?

Any ideas on that??

• I'll probably do BRU and Target.  I'm only doing Target because dh's family doesn't have a BRU nearby and I don't think any of them would shop online.  I might also register for cloth diapers, but I haven't decided for sure yet. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think one Brick and Mortar sotre and one online store is a good balance.
  • I didn't want to do Tgt because of their aweful return policy and the issues I had with wedding gifts, but DH insisted. BRU is about 20 minutes away from any of his family and he doesn't think they'll shop there. Seriously? 20 minutes is too far???

Anyway, I now plan to do BRU for sure and maybe Tgt, but I like Pottery Barn Kids, too (instead of Tgt). I just don't know if anyone will shop there.

• What about Bye Bye Baby?  I haven't been there yet, but I've been told it's a lot better that BRU.  Maybe that's just in my area.  I'll probably do there and one online place.  When do people start making a regitry.

• i'll probably do BRU and either pottery barn kids or restoration hardware kids.  BRU will be all the major stuff...hte other will be bedding and decorations. 

DS - June 2009
    DD - February 2011
  • I think it's fine to do 2... but I only registered at BRU.
  • BRU & Pottery Barn Kids

• BRU & Rosenberryrooms.com
  • Babies R Us and Target..
  • Buy buy baby for all of the main items, then Amazon.com for cloth diapers and maybe a couple other random items that I either couldn't find at BBB or didn't like there. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"