1st Trimester

Any ftm having their first u/s this week?!

I have my very first u/s tomorrow! The wait is finally over! I'm super excited but nervous at the same time.  According to my calculations I should be 7w 2d along, so we will see how close the dates are!

Any other moms to be out there with their first ultrasound this week? How far along are you?  Hope all goes well for each one of you! GL 

Re: Any ftm having their first u/s this week?!

• I have a u/s this week, although not my first. 

Good luck and enjoy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not a first time mom either, but I'm having my first u/s on Tuesday! So excited!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image Mom to 4, pregnant with 2
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm having my first ultrasound on Thursday!!! My doctor typically doesn't do a U/S until 20 weeks, but he's convinced I'm farther along than 13 weeks- or maybe, just maybe there is more than one in the oven (that's my hunch) Smile My husband & I couldn't be more excited!
  • I'm having my first tomorrow too! I'll be seven weeks on the nose. I'm both excited and terrified because my first two pregnancies ended in early miscarriage, though this pregnancy is the furthest i've carried and the worst i've felt.. things my doctor said were very good signs. I hope your u/s goes well!
    Two chemical pregnancies early 2012
    Was waiting for IVF.. but surprise BFP 11/23/12
    IT'S A GIRL! Amelia Kim due 07/29/13
    My babies.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My first is tomorrow now until 5PM!!!! Ugh. I will be 7wks 3days
  • I have mine Monday morning.

I am only 5 weeks, but we're doing the u/s tomorrow because a year ago I had an ectopic pregnancy rupture at 10.5 weeks that cost me my right tube. The Dr. isn't taking any chances this time around...I for one appreciate his caution. 

GL this week to you as well. :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine is this Wednesday. I'll be 7 weeks exactly. I'm a nervous wreck!
  • imageAlicia0817:
    imageKdgTeacher:
    I have a u/s this week, although not my first.nbsp; Good luck and enjoy!
    Me too, Friday.

same here! Wednesday (:  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have my first ultra sound this Tuesday!!! I can't wait!!! I'm very excited, but still a little nervous!! I'll be 8 weeks and 5 days! :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have mine tomorrow morning. Super nervous since the last two ended in m/c. I'll be ten weeks tomorrow if the dates line up right. Best wishes to you on yours!
  • Mine is on Tuesday.  I will be 8w5d. I am so excited.  Hubby and I have a long list of questions as this is our first.  Good luck to you and all the other ladies going this week!! :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I have my first u/s Friday, this is our first and I cannot wait!! We are also closing on the house we have been building that same day, so it will be a very exciting day for us! I think I will be 8w 3d, my cycle was so crazy before so it is probably a little off.

Congrats lady and HH9
  • Not a first time mum but having our first u/s this Friday(hopefully!). The Dr's think I'm further along than I think I am, so I'm anxious for Friday to hurry up and get here!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"