2nd Trimester

Full Figured - Belly Shot

Hey ladies,

Another FTM posted about being full figured and pregnant. Being a part of that category, I wanted to post my belly shot. Depending on if you know me or not, I either look chubby, or pregnant. I hope pregnant. ;) 

Re: Full Figured - Belly Shot

• PREGNANT :)
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • imagestacia601:
    I think you look pregnant!  But when in doubt, glue your hand to your belly in public!  That's what I do Big Smile

Damn straight that's what I do. I give it a good rub on occasion, too. ;) 

• Loading the player...
  • Cute! And totally pregnant :) 
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • You look pregnant to me :)
    TTC since 2004, Ectopic 2005, lost right tube. Multiple miscarriages. Baby girl born June 2013.
  • Cute pic.  :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pregnant
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pregnant. You also have fabulous hair.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • You look beautiful and pregnant!
    Anniversary

• imagercantor:
    Pregnant. You also have fabulous hair.

This! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Team full figured and pregnant! You look great!

Married: Decemb
    er 19, 2009
  • Awe, thanks, ladies. The support is great. I feel really fat a lot LOL. And thank you for the comments on my hair! I just chopped off 4 inches. 
  • Lurker alert...almost out of 1st trimester
    You are GORGEOUS! And definitely a baby bump...you have that pregnancy glow I am hoping to get once my m

Pregnancy Ticker

• Lurker alert...almost out of 1st trimester
    You are GORGEOUS! And definitely a baby bump...you have that pregnancy glow I am hoping to get once my morning sickness goes away!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• imagercantor:

This. Holy hell. Teach me your secrets!

CJ 05/29/2013

• imageShaunaSmith79:

imagercantor:

This! 

Agreed! So jealous of your hair! You're beautiful Smile

IAmPregnant Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I agree - PREGNANT plus your gorgeous looking hair. BTW congratulations on the double digits also!
  • Most def pregnant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Definitely beautiful & pregnant!
    TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
  • imageBacon+lettuce+tomato:
    imagercantor:
    This. Holy hell. Teach me your secrets!

Agreed. My hair just got kind of dry and brittle when I got pregnant. I'm totally jealous right now.....

BabyFruit Ticker Follow my baby story at: http://www.nycitified.blogspot.com/
  • Pregnant - and I'm also on the team that thinks your hair is TO-DIE-FOR. I used to have wavy, voluminous hair, then it fell pretty flat after I got pregnant. So sad. lol

Also, I think the "glue your hand to your belly" thing is a great idea. I do that, too, when I wear maternity dresses. I'm more petite than full-figured, but sometimes I still feel like I look like I'm weirdly chubby, not pregnant in looser clothes.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • You look fabulous and pregnant to me!!! I'm one of five PG women in my family and the only one over size eight. My size24 MIL totally asked if I was sure I wasn't having twins a few weeks ago. Hubby was pissed at her. I just look at my extra weight as a year supply of breast milk :
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • beautiful, full figured, and def. pregnant! Team PS & pregnant!

My FIL's gf has been shooting me nasty comments about how fat i'm going to get, and to not over eat. I just saw her today and the first thing she said to me was "wow, have you gained weight? have you been over eating??" Not, how is the baby doing, which should be the priority. My MIL defended me, and put her in her place. And no, I haven't gained any weight yet... but my body is changing because well, im pregnant!!

Screw all those nasty comments that people say, your beautiful... we are all beautiful!

i'm sharing my most recent picture too. I don't really have a bump yet, but i'll flaunt and put my hand over my belly anytime! 

Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • rpale29 - you are gorgeous! Work that bump. I went from not really showing to "omg I can't get up on my own!" pretty quickly.

Again, thank you, ladies. I really appreciate the comment.

SO's family asks me all the time, "Are you sure you aren't carrying twins?! She looks like she's laying sideways!" "No... I'm just full and pregnant. Ty, though."

My SO is used to me being much smaller. I was a size 10 when we met. So he's struggling with my weight. Pregnancy certainly has its ups and downs - but you all made me feel AMAZING!

Btw, with my hair - I'm of Italian/Hungarian lineage and that has a lot to do with it. I dye it from dark brown to black with Natural Instincts and I use herbal essence shampoo/conditioner. I swear, that's it. Nothing fancy - I have too much hair to try and do anything else with it. :) 

• You look amazing! Beautiful and pregnant :D You are absolutely gorgeous!

I think everyone PS should post a pic in this thread to give other PS pregnant women encouragement that they are just as beautiful as a size 2 pregnant woman!

That being said, here is my latest picture at 19 weeks.

No where near as nice looking as you are but hopefully I will get there in a few weeks :D 

• great pic!

Ticker/Siggy Warning:  Children and losses mentioned

TTC #1 since 7/2011
    ME: 37  DH: 38
    SA-12/28/11-normal
    HSG-1/16/12-possible blocked left tube
    BFP#1---CP 7/9/12
    Hysteroscopy-8/9/12-blocked left tube for sure, proceeding with IUI#1
    IUI#1 (Gonal-F + trigger)=BFP#2 m/c @ 19w1d D&E 1/23/13
    IUI #2 (Gonal F + trigger)=BFP#3 EDD 1/6/14 TWINS!!!
    Identical girls born 11/17/13
    BFP#4 EDD 8/27/15 MMC at 7w6d

BFP#5 m/c at 6w

BFP#6 EDD 10/5/16  Going Strong!  It's a Girl!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"