December 2012 Moms

Hungry horrors

I have 17more days until my est due date, and up until now I've been able to control my hunger, but last week it started to get out of control.  No matter what I eat I can't seem to get full or stay full for very long.  Yesterday I had a full brkfst, eggs, toast, etc and I was hungry 1/2hr later.

I started off at 151 and I'm up to 196, which is 5lbs over what I should be and I don't seem to have any self control, arghhhh. 

Anyone else in the same boat.  

ETA - Oh, and since I'm at work and not at home, I don't have immediate access to healthy foods and when I do have something healthy to eat, I don't want it.   Plus I've been making sure that drink plenty of water, so it's not dehydration.

Re: Hungry horrors

• I started off at 155 and am now 212...so yeah...I'm in your boat. Maybe us fatty's should get a different boat though, before this one sinks! ;)

I'm not too concerned though, but only because my doctor isn't. I'm pretty tall and look as though I've only gained boob and belly weight. I'll just have to have some self control after this little guy is born.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMom2aBoy:

I started off at 155 and am now 212...so yeah...I'm in your boat. Maybe us fatty's should get a different boat though, before this one sinks! ;)

I'm not too concerned though, but only because my doctor isn't. I'm pretty tall and look as though I've only gained boob and belly weight. I'll just have to have some self control after this little guy is born.

I'm going to build an ark, want to join me.  LOL  Ok I know this is going to sounds soooooo wrong, but, I can't wait until I can start back on W.Watchers. 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm right around where you are at.  I have been sooooo hungry the last week and I am due on christmas day.  So it's great to be pregnant around the holidays because food that is not so great for you is constantly thrown at you!
  • started at 137 and was 180 at my last appointment. eek!! some days im not hungry then there are other days i just cant get enough.  i know sweets have been a part of my undoing but my doc isnt worried and neither am i.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My hunger kicked in right about 36 weeks is FINALLY starting to tone down a bit where I can go almost 4 blissful hours at night sleeping, making it 2 or 3 night kitchen trips instead of 4 to 6.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Pre-pregnancy weight was 155, I'm up to 205. Up until about a week and a half ago, though, my hunger wasn't outrageous, in fact on some days I was only eating two meals a day, with sometimes a snack in between. However, for the past week and a half, I've been hungry almost all the time, and for all the wrong things. :P Lunch today was a cheeseburger and onion rings. AND IT WAS GLORIOUS. I keep telling myself it's okay to indulge every once in a while. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I fell ya, I started off great but have now gained 50 lbs(total) with two weeks to go.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I started at 170lbs and was at 200 at my last appointment...I wanted to cry.

I'm terrified of getting the scale at Mondays appt since I can't seem to get enough to eat, I'm trying to eat healthy, drink water and keep semi-active but nope. Fast food 3 days in a row because nothing sounded as good as french fries, then half a bag of Cheetos waiting for DH to come home from work, and I'm drinking Gatorade instead of water...and today I hit a local Christmas bazaar thing and bought cookies for my DH and my grandmother, then I ate half of them. Ooops... :-/ 

oh, add in the pain in my back and knee keeps my happy butt on the sofa, so, ya, I'm lazy too!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"