Birth Stories

Amelia's Birth Story

I finally finished my birth story last night, feel free to have a look:

https://pepperceenie.wordpress.com/2012/11/28/story-of-a-little-girl/

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary

Re: Amelia's Birth Story

• Beautiful stories, and beautiful girls!!!
    BabyName Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I LOVE your birth story. You described the feeling and emotion so well. By far the best birth story I have ever read. Thank you for sharing and best of luck to you and your little family!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep that totally made me cry! Such a wonderful birth story and your daughters are darling!

And I'm totally jealous of how awesome you look after just giving birth :) I looked like a mess!

• Your birth story made me cry, lol!! Your girls are the same distance apart in age as mine will be...and the part about your oldest crawling into bed with you really got me. My first was also born on Election Day (2010...so not as big of an election).  Congrats on your 2 beautiful girls!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
  • Left Hug
    __________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• What a gorgeous newborn. Thank you for sharing. You have a gift for writing.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"